What's new

Tools Synergy (AW Stat Editor)

Plaz

Plaz

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Cakes Cakes is this working on current TU?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
AW is currently on TU17.
Then yea, the tool should work. I think the character editor might not be working right though, I never did test the tool when I updated it :S.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Uhh, Sombra Sombra said some stuff wasn't working, so he updated the tool w/ the proper offsets for stats, and changed it over to JRPC2 since apparently it wasn't connecting with JRPC1 for him. Either way, have fun using this, if anyone is even using it, lmao.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
Uhh, Sombra Sombra said some stuff wasn't working, so he updated the tool w/ the proper offsets for stats, and changed it over to JRPC2 since apparently it wasn't connecting with JRPC1 for him. Either way, have fun using this, if anyone is even using it, lmao.
I remember wanting to use this when AW was still relevant. But it never opened, now it does and AW is irrelevant.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember wanting to use this when AW was still relevant. But it never opened, now it does and AW is irrelevant.
Cakes Cakes didn't even know about the not being able to open issue. I have never used his tool and I had just downloaded it for the "lulz," I then noticed that it was doing that and I talked to Cakes Cakes about it. He said it was probably not updated, etc. so I offered to update it and well, here we are.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
Cakes Cakes didn't even know about the not being able to open issue. I have never used his tool and I had just downloaded it for the "lulz," I then noticed that it was doing that and I talked to Cakes Cakes about it. He said it was probably not updated, etc. so I offered to update it and well, here we are.
Well thanks still like the only free tool that you can change your exo stuff.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well thanks still like the only free tool that you can change your exo stuff.
Don't know what to tell you, lol. It worked fine (opening wise) on my machine when I made it, and the other uses didn't say anything about it not opening. Might have been related to Antivirus, as I know the previous one had an odd number of detections. Either way, it works fine now.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know what to tell you, lol. It worked fine (opening wise) on my machine when I made it, and the other uses didn't say anything about it not opening. Might have been related to Antivirus, as I know the previous one had an odd number of detections. Either way, it works fine now.
It was a connection issue.

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cakes Cakes How do you use the character Editor? I never could figure that out.

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
BLiNDzZ How do you use the Character Editor in this tool? I havent tried recently but the last time i downloaded it, it didn't work for me.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
BLiNDzZ How do you use the Character Editor in this tool? I havent tried recently but the last time i downloaded it, it didn't work for me.
I never tested it (as said in the OP), and I don't know if anyone ever used it to begin with. So there's a probability that it doesn't work at all. Or that Sombra broke it when he "updated" the tool. :tongue:

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I never tested it (as said in the OP), and I don't know if anyone ever used it to begin with. So there's a probability that it doesn't work at all. Or that Sombra broke it when he "updated" the tool. :tongue:
Aha, I was just curious. Figured id ask about it.

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Character Editor works for the most part. There are a few outfits that don't.

nobanplz

nobanplz

Reaction score
Sin$
has it been updated? im looking for a recovery tool if not any suggestions

Top Bottom
Login
Register