Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cakes, maybe make the connector be an option. . . Instead of auto-connecting the user has to manually connect?

higuy0900

higuy0900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yah it wont connect for me. I believe its the same error as the other users. Any idea when a fix might be coming?

X

XeSwiftModz

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure the Socket class is used within the RPC library he is using. The issue is that either your Xbox isn't connected to your router, or your Xbox isn't set as a default console within the X360 SDK...
i dont use RPC i only use XRPC witch is apparently the same thing and yh my console is set to default on XBOX360 SDK

Oda

Oda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont use RPC i only use XRPC witch is apparently the same thing and yh my console is set to default on XBOX360 SDK

What lol, no...XRPC = Xbox RPC (Remote Procedure Call), XRPC is a library for a RPC system for your Xbox console...I said the Socket errors are probably from that library - so you don't think he's for what-ever reason making TCP requests that are unauthed by yourself (e.g. stealing kvs)

But I see your knowledge on this subject is too little to even understand any of that - so ignore everything I said apart from the last part, which I will quote again.

The issue is that either your Xbox isn't connected to your router, or your Xbox isn't set as a default console within the X360 SDK...

R

rj_0217

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could anyone help me? I have a problem everytime I edit someone's stats the Wins and win loss ratio on Game modes in combat record are -16842996
I've tried everything could someone tell me how to make it legit instead of negative?

Top Bottom
Login
Register