Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Made this tool back on TU2 to use for recoveries, but never really got around to using it. Thought I would just update it and release it here. The off-host stuff in this tool has not been updated since TU2, and therefore was disabled on this build. The Unlock All in this tool is not the best, so use it to your own discretion. Everything else in the tool is pretty self explanatory, enjoy. I'll try to keep it updated if people use it.

Note: I have not tested anything in this tool since like, TU12, so let me know if something doesn't work. :tongue:

USqbPA.png

Download // Virus Scan
*The 4 detections are false positives*​

Quick credit to:
  • Robert for his help with the off-host stuff, and some super-swag code optimization.
  • BLiNDzZ, since the character editor in this tool was made from the one in his tool.
  • Sombra Sombra for updating something, idk, he said it was working, and now it works.

Last edited:
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Made this tool back on TU2 to use for recoveries, but never really got around to using it. Thought I would just update it and release it here. The off-host stuff in this tool has not been updated since TU2, and therefore was disabled on this build. The Unlock All in this tool is not the best, so use it to your own discretion. Everything else in the tool is pretty self explanatory, enjoy. I'll try to keep it updated if people use it.

Note: I have not tested anything in this tool since like, TU12, so let me know if something doesn't work. :tongue:

sQN4Mdi.png

Download // Virus Scan
*The 3 detections are false positives*​

Quick credit to:
  • Robert for his help with the off-host stuff, and some super-swag code optimization.
  • BLiNDzZ, since the character editor in this tool was made from the one in his tool.
Great tool:thumbsup:

X

xexchapo

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
nice man can you please add all client gt changer thanks! btw pm me ill pay you ot make a tool

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
F

F64_Rx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its a pretty good tool has lots of features also has ghost and blackops 2

Zadenk

Zadenk

Reaction score
Sin$

sQN4Mdi.png

Download // Virus Scan
*The 3 detections are false positives*​

Quick credit to:
nice tool im making a mega cod tool with aw zombies to where you can give other clients any amount of money also have god mode , unlimited ammo

B

Blaze x

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice release, Cakes.

But, when I set the stats it comes up with an error "Illegal characters in path".

Would it be possible to have a look, and see if its something wrong with your source?'

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice release, Cakes.

But, when I set the stats it comes up with an error "Illegal characters in path".

Would it be possible to have a look, and see if its something wrong with your source?'
Don't click yes when it asks you to save the stats. I forgot to take that out.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried it just then, stats still doesn't show up nor stick.

Appreciate it.
Blah, maybe the offset is wrong. I'll hop on AW at some point and see if it's working :tongue:.

Edit: Offset wasn't wrong, I'll have the tool tested and see what's up.

Last edited:
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I fixed the issue with the tool. I'll have a new DL in a few minutes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register