What's new

SYN is now recruiting on ps4!!!!

D

Dubomb

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you a team player? Are you a person that puts the success of the team over his own personal accolades? Do you communicate well and like to work in groups?

"The Syndicate Rises and Falls Together as ONE"

The World Gaming Syndicate otherwise called "The Syndicate" is a PS4 gaming community that includes mature gamers from across the world and is open to applicants ages 17 and up. We have gamers ranging in age from 17 to 40.

We currently support Battlefield, Call of Duty, Rainbow Six Siege and Destiny, but play many other games together.

We're a clan that emphasizes teamwork above self and believes in sacrificing ones self for the greater good of the team. We always play-the-objective (PTFO) and care nothing about personal accolades or stats.

The World Gaming Syndicate is a clan on the rise. We have a Progressive Sponsorship with Cinch Gaming and are growing every day. We have a presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch and more.

We have an awesome website with forums, events calendar to schedule gaming times and a plethora of features that help to make it an epicenter for social gaming.

We support Competitive & Casual play.

We do ask our members to be socially active on our website and discord messaging application. We are looking for community minded gamers who want to take gaming to the next level.

To learn more about The Syndicate, visit our website: worldgamingsyndicate.com

kg36

kg36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interested in competitive team.
U.M.G 5k || 8k GB || T6 eBash Oct. 2016 Lan

Friiisky

Friiisky

Reaction score
Sin$
Yoo dude I'm 17 years old and looking for a team for iw bored of running solo need a good set of lads I can get along with and enjoy the game with, my psn: FriiskyTC, be much appreciated if u could hit me up

Princejuanki

Princejuanki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Og_xjuanki I play destiny and iw add me I play mostly hardcore I'm 26

DirtyDude_

DirtyDude_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play hardcore I'm 23 and have a 2.4 kd pan:biggrin:irty-AF

B

Banners121

Reaction score
Sin$
Ps4 banners121. Global 2.1 Kd looking to have some fun. Message if I tickled the right spots

D

Dubomb

Reaction score
Sin$
Yoo dude I'm 17 years old and looking for a team for iw bored of running solo need a good set of lads I can get along with and enjoy the game with, my psn: FriiskyTC, be much appreciated if u could hit me up

Worldgamingsyndicate.com there's an apply button on the right hand side. Check out our forums and if you like what you see join up! 
Og_xjuanki I play destiny and iw add me I play mostly hardcore I'm 26
Hit up our website! If you like what you see hit that apply button.
Worldgamingsyndicate.com 
I play hardcore I'm 23 and have a 2.4 kd pan:biggrin:irty-AF

Worldgamingsyndicate.com join us! We're always looking for new members! 
Ps4 banners121. Global 2.1 Kd looking to have some fun. Message if I tickled the right spots
Hit apply on our website! After you get accepted you'll create an intro thread and you can start joining up in games with us instantly!
Worldgamingsyndicate.com

D

Dubomb

Reaction score
Sin$
Our Competitive teams for COD:IW COD:MWR & DESTINY have all been announced! Join now and maybe you could be a part of one of them!

Wolvesbane0530

Wolvesbane0530

Reaction score
Sin$
I have just become a member really glad I applied best decision I've made I am enjoying my time good to team up with other guys with similar goals and competitive is very good

DirtyDude_

DirtyDude_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im a long time call of duty player always had a 2.0+ kd
Psn DIRTY-AF

D

Dubomb

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you a team player? Are you a person that puts the success of the team over his own personal accolades? Do you communicate well and like to work in groups?

"The Syndicate Rises and Falls Together as ONE"

The World Gaming Syndicate otherwise called "The Syndicate" is a PS4 gaming community that includes mature gamers from across the world and is open to applicants ages 17 and up. We have gamers ranging in age from 17 to 40.

We currently support Battlefield, Call of Duty, Rainbow Six Siege and Destiny, but play many other games together.

We're a clan that emphasizes teamwork above self and believes in sacrificing ones self for the greater good of the team. We always play-the-objective (PTFO) and care nothing about personal accolades or stats.

The World Gaming Syndicate is a clan on the rise. We have a Progressive Sponsorship with Cinch Gaming and are growing every day. We have a presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch and more.

We have an awesome website with forums, events calendar to schedule gaming times and a plethora of features that help to make it an epicenter for social gaming.

We support Competitive & Casual play.

We do ask our members to be socially active on our website and discord messaging application. We are looking for community minded gamers who want to take gaming to the next level.

To learn more about The Syndicate, visit our website: worldgamingsyndicate.com

ImGhanaFinnishU

ImGhanaFinnishU

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi just bought infinite warfare and like playing cod with people add me on psn: ImGhanaFinnishU

Top Bottom
Login
Register