• Thread starter lordcrusnik1986
  • Start date
  • Views 3,662
lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
Sin$
I just bought the SXOS pro and am waiting on 3rd batch due on the 13th....just so i get all my ducks in a row, im on Firmware 4.0.2 , i know that works, i disconnected my switch from my wifi since i dont use the switch for online play anyway. Now the official site says yes you can update your games and firmware just fine, and even downgrade now. My question is i dont want to connect this device EVER again to the internet, since i know some cases firmware updates can short out certain exploits so you cannot do this again, even with auto RCM enabled, im still concerned nintendo can send a packet in an update that can detect even that and intentionally brick my console. Now 2 years down the line games WILL come out that wont run on 4.0.2 and will also have their own updates (such as the case for poken tournement and 3.0)

TLDR my question is, is there a site or data resource that will or has contained in it all known FW updates and SW updates that i can inject into the sd card and auto update offline

J

judy smith

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,bro,i think you can go to the GBAtemp,and what's more i bought the os too,in sxflshcard,then i told my friend,so i got a 2 usd discount,maybe you can buy from it next time if you need,and your question they would solve for you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register