• Thread starter Destiny
  • Start date
  • Views 1,532
D

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you have gotten a sword yet, but I just did so I figured I would post up some screenshots for your viewing pleasure!

I'm not sure if there will be more but for now, all I know is that there are 3 different swords.

-Arc Edge
-Sol Edge
-Void Edge

Each sword has a special ability that is more effective against the other two types of attack, and less effective against it's own type of attack (Arc Edge is effective against Solar and Void, but is less effective against Arc)

Onto the goodies!

When you run out of heavy ammo (yes this is a heavy weapon and it sadly requires ammo to be used) this is what you're left with.

I'm hoping that there are different swords that will be discovered as we find out all the hidden things in TTK. Hope you guys liked it!

C

connor mccarthy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you get the sword?

D

Destxned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this from the crucible vendor? How do you get the hadium things?

D

Destxned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh. I'll have to look for them. I'm guessing they aren't highlighted like a quest.

D

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Reaction score
Oh. I'll have to look for them. I'm guessing they aren't highlighted like a quest.
Nope. They're just like the randomly spawning chests on the other planets

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
This was really easy for me with the nightstalker subclass as you can see chests and materials on the radar by default
I picked the solar sword and infused it a couple of times

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
This was really easy for me with the nightstalker subclass as you can see chests and materials on the radar by default
I picked the solar sword and infused it a couple of times
Managed to get mine to 281 I believe. Having trouble finding good heavy items.

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Managed to get mine to 281 I believe. Having trouble finding good heavy items.

I'm having trouble finding everything, I'm stuck at 268 light

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Buy vendor gear. That brings you to 280.

I don't have legendary marks ( only got 64 and I spent 60 on a chest engram from rahool which has 274 defense so not bad)

J

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah but don't we have a limit of 3 times perk week though? I've only ran it x2
My friends where running it all night one got over 100 marks. So I guess we don't have a limit. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but I'm going to use it to my advantage haha

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
My friends where running it all night one got over 100 marks. So I guess we don't have a limit. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but I'm going to use it to my advantage haha

Time to grind! :biggrin:

K

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Time to grind! :biggrin:
Also, drops depend on your level. The higher gear you equip, the higher the drop light levels will be. So pay attention before dismantling.

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Also, drops depend on your level. The higher gear you equip, the higher the drop light levels will be. So pay attention before dismantling.

I heard the same goes for engrams as well

C

Criminal

COD Veteran
Reaction score
For some reason the broken will quest to get the swords just will not show up for me, I beat the taken king and got no quest from shaxx, tried looking in abandoned quests and everything. This sucks. There is a purple thing above tower like I have a quest there, but nothing when I go to tower.

M

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
yeah but don't we have a limit of 3 times perk week though? I've only ran it x2

In a live twitch stream from bungie it was mentioned that the cap for weekly marks earned is gone. the only cap is at 200, when you reach 200, you will no longer be able to receive more. :geek: 
that is of course unless..... you SPEND em! xD cheers guardians

Top Bottom