What's new

Sword/Shield Poke "Shop" taking requests shortly.

Would you like something like this?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Devil7999

Devil7999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if this is the correct section for this or not but i currently have a jailbroken switch playing pokemon sword. I have already been able to modify my save and can create pokemon. If I purchase a second switch (probably the switch lite) I would be able to create and trade pokemon. Basically I am wondering if there are people out there that would appreciate this? for a roughly $200 additional investment I just want to be sure there are people out there that would want specific pokemon. I would not be charging for the service (though donations would be appreciated to offset the cost of the new switch I'd really only be using for this lol)

Please let me know if this is something that would help you with your play through, additionally if youre just beginning and you wanted to cheese the entire game you could trade me a pokemon you caught so I had your trainer ID and name. I could then create a team at lvl 100 that the game would think you caught so they would still listen to you. I could even trade them back all holding master balls just to give an idea of how game ruining it could be if youre into that.

Pilover123

Pilover123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a friend who does this, and he made 200$ in a week alone

Devil7999

Devil7999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a friend who does this, and he made 200$ in a week alone
I dont really care about making money, I did end up buying one and I have been doing it for free for pretty much anyone thats asked.

PoIsKa

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would definitely be interested and have tons of friends who would be too. I’ve been trying to reset for a Regenerator Toxapex for hours now and if I could avoid that it’d be great haha

C

CortezCRTZCortez

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont really care about making money, I did end up buying one and I have been doing it for free for pretty much anyone thats asked.
If I may ask, have you bought a switch yet or not? If so I would like to use your service, If not would you be so kind as to PM me when you start your service?

Devil7999

Devil7999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did, send me a message with what you are looking for in this format. I will get to you as quickly as I can.

Name:
Shiny (Y/N):
Level:
Nature:
Held Item (if left blank will be a Master Ball):
Form (if applicable):
Ability:
Language(if left blank will be english):
Pokerus (Y/N):
Perfect IV (Y/N):
Gigangtamax (Y/N if applicable):

Vertexxx

Vertexxx

Reaction score
Sin$
I did, send me a message with what you are looking for in this format. I will get to you as quickly as I can.

Name: Charizard
Shiny (Y/N): Y
Level: 100
Nature: Timid
Held Item (if left blank will be a Master Ball):
Form (if applicable):
Ability: solar power
Language(if left blank will be english):
Pokerus (Y/N): y
Perfect IV (Y/N): y
Gigangtamax (Y/N if applicable):
Y

If possible i would like to contact u on discord for further pokemon and maybe i can pay u as well :biggrin:

WORLDSTAR

WORLDSTAR

Aye, Aye ,Aye *Skrrt Skrrt!*
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I been looking into this idea for it, I'll PM you if you are still doing this good sir :smile:

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if this is the correct section for this or not but i currently have a jailbroken switch playing pokemon sword. I have already been able to modify my save and can create pokemon. If I purchase a second switch (probably the switch lite) I would be able to create and trade pokemon. Basically I am wondering if there are people out there that would appreciate this? for a roughly $200 additional investment I just want to be sure there are people out there that would want specific pokemon. I would not be charging for the service (though donations would be appreciated to offset the cost of the new switch I'd really only be using for this lol)

Please let me know if this is something that would help you with your play through, additionally if youre just beginning and you wanted to cheese the entire game you could trade me a pokemon you caught so I had your trainer ID and name. I could then create a team at lvl 100 that the game would think you caught so they would still listen to you. I could even trade them back all holding master balls just to give an idea of how game ruining it could be if youre into that.
Just a heads up in case you're not aware, doing this will almost defiantly get your Switch banned within a few days as Nintendo logs almost everything you do on the system.

At the time of writing there is no(easy) way of unbanning a switch either without buying a new one.

TDBlue

TDBlue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a heads up in case you're not aware, doing this will almost defiantly get your Switch banned within a few days as Nintendo logs almost everything you do on the system.

At the time of writing there is no(easy) way of unbanning a switch either without buying a new one.
This dudes basically saying they will gen pokemon offline, and trade to a basic firmware switch offline. Also, this is unnecessary now if you have a cfw ds, though you will not have access to genning Gen 8 and it will also take time to transfer, as well as require the Home Prenium membership. It eliminates all risk this way if you keep all pokemon legit, though the switch method would work. Up to you.

Through the DS method alone Ive obtained way too many rare pokemon and about 71 master balls at this point. The switch method would remove all feeling of accomplishment.

Top Bottom
Login
Register