• Views 366
Status
Not open for further replies.
iiFracturee

iiFracturee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im an avid console gamer however not long ago i got a gaming pc and wanted to switch however i didnt really use it but now im looking to make the switchover. What Should i knwow?

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Know that you're making the right decision! It's costly but worth it trust me.

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Im an avid console gamer however not long ago i got a gaming pc and wanted to switch however i didnt really use it but now im looking to make the switchover. What Should i knwow?
There isn't much to know? Lol gaming is gaming. Play what you like and enjoy simple.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
You likely need to build a pc, feel free to browse and Ask in the Hardware and Builds section. GPU is likely most important for fps/graphics settings.

Need to learn PC basics like installing drivers, OS etc.

Need to learn how to choose the graphics settings to best suit you.

Guides on all above online.

WickedDreams

WickedDreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you switch over theres no going back. My console is only used for netflix. xD

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you switch over theres no going back. My console is only used for netflix. xD
This ^^^^ My console basically collects dust lol I feel bad that my Xbox One rarely gets used.

WickedDreams

WickedDreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This ^^^^ My console basically collects dust lol I feel bad that my Xbox One rarely gets used.
Same here man. Bought a ps4 , Played it for a couple of months. Built a pc. Now its just a HD Netflix machine. Kinda feel bad lol.

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its nice dude you should do it - i was thinking about getting the alien ware steam box thingy lol.. for pc gaming and have a pc aswell as the alien ware box.

P

PapaGangster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm the same got the PS4 when it came out then built a computer a few months later and haven't touched it since. May just sell it.

C

Click Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have just literally switched over to pc! My god i've wasted so much time on xbox... PC is by far better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register