• Thread starter LtGreen
  • Start date
  • Views 589
LtGreen

LtGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I made my account for XBL, I used a email I do not remember the password to (stupid me). I want to change it to something I actually use. Besides calling MS, is there another way to do this? Seems silly to call them for such a thing that only has a 1 month trial (I plan on buying 1 year soon on it though).

Chronic Man

oKroniicz

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you
smile.png
your welcome :smile:

Chronic Man

oKroniicz

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, says "you can only change it once every 30 days" when I never changed it..
How long ago did you create the account if it was less than 30 days ago that is why it's probably saying that , then all you have to do is wait 30 days lol

LtGreen

LtGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made the account like maybe 5-10 days ago? somewhere near there. I still need to activate my email for the account that's why I'm trying to do it lmao.

InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
if you can log into the account on the dashboard go to account managment then go to windows ID then change it

You still need to put the password for your previous Windows Live ID before changing it, I think.

OT: Just make a new account. Not worth the hassle to be honest, and you said it yourself it's a new account with only the free 30 days so stuff it.

LtGreen

LtGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You still need to put the password for your previous Windows Live ID before changing it, I think.

OT: Just make a new account. Not worth the hassle to be honest, and you said it yourself it's a new account with only the free 30 days so stuff it.

That's what I'm thinking. But I don't want my trial to go to waste so once it's done I'm going to make a whole new account.

Top Bottom
Login
Register