What's new

News Switch Lite and Patched Switch will be hacked by Team Xecuter Soon

M

memomi

Reaction score
Sin$
It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
sxmod-png.184454

Brand news, the Switch Lite and Patched Switch consoles will be soon hacked by Team Xecuter. TX SX Pro and SX OS are not working on the 2 units, but TX will release something new to mod them. Here is what we know for now:
"TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable.

We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well. More news will be in the coming weeks, the Maxconsole will get an early sample from a trusted TX seller, maybe Mod3dscard?".

Source: MaxConsole

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
sxmod-png.184454

Brand news, the Switch Lite and Patched Switch consoles will be soon hacked by Team Xecuter. TX SX Pro and SX OS are not working on the 2 units, but TX will release something new to mod them. Here is what we know for now:
"TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable.

We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well. More news will be in the coming weeks, the Maxconsole will get an early sample from a trusted TX seller, maybe Mod3dscard?".

Source: MaxConsole
I would take all of this information with a grain of salt until TX shows PoC

While they have indeed released legit products in the past, it's highly unlikely that they found any exploit for mariko

M

memomi

Reaction score
Sin$
As far as I know, more news will come in the next week, so we can wait and see soon.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I also am looking forward to seeing what's actually released with prices..

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So has anything came of this or is it just TX bluffing? I already have a modded switch so I don't really need to mod my other one but I am contemplating getting a LITE and having it modded too would be amazing for some RetroArch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register