What's new

Solved Switch back to older Dashboard Versions?

S

Sn1perK

Reaction score
Hi 7S!

My question is: Can you in any way, get your dashboard version changed back to an older version?

Been thinking about making my own JTAG for a while now. And seeing that you must have the 7371 dashboard or older I realized that my JTAG dreams is over, or not ?

Thankful for replies!

// Sn1perK

R

Rawlings 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you can not. Once updated your screwed. I mean if you want to spend thousands of dollars you can hire someone to figure out how to do it. But i would suggest just buying a new jtagable console.

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
very true

Hi 7S!

My question is: Can you in any way, get your dashboard version changed back to an older version?

Been thinking about making my own JTAG for a while now. And seeing that you must have the 7371 dashboard or older I realized that my JTAG dreams is over, or not ?

Thankful for replies!

// Sn1perK

loving you avatar picture of the little kid lol

S

Sn1perK

Reaction score
No you can not. Once updated your screwed. I mean if you want to spend thousands of dollars you can hire someone to figure out how to do it. But i would suggest just buying a new jtagable console.

Thanks for the reply, think I'll just have to buy one of those jtagable consoles :smile:

Just one more question. The only retailer here in Sweden that sells JTAG's, they sell the console wich can be jtaged for about 350$ and the finished JTAG's with the 60GB for 500$. Is that WAAAY overpriced or is it reasonable?

loving you avatar picture of the little kid lol
Haha thanks :wink:

R

Rawlings 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, think I'll just have to buy one of those jtagable consoles :smile:

Just one more question. The only retailer here in Sweden that sells JTAG's, they sell the console wich can be jtaged for about 350$ and the finished JTAG's with the 60GB for 500$. Is that WAAAY overpriced or is it reasonable?

Haha thanks :wink:

That is wayyyyyyyy over priced. You can buy a jasper jtag for around $350 from the bst here. You can get jtagable for $120 or less. I get refurbished xenon jtagable for $100 each.

P

ProjectEchoMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defs overpriced
Buy one on here that ships international - or pay someone who doesn't more :tongue:
I may be wrong, but I believe that you can use the timing attack (infectus) to downgrade dashboards, but you still can't jtag as the efuses are blown *Correct me if I am wrong :tongue:*
Anyway, if it is 7371 (this is the new dashboard) it can be jtaggable (some of the time, depends if it has been refurbished etc.)

Hope this helps
-Kyle

S

Sn1perK

Reaction score
That is wayyyyyyyy over priced. You can buy a jasper jtag for around $350 from the bst here. You can get jtagable for $120 or less. I get refurbished xenon jtagable for $100 each.

Seems like sweden is not the best country to buy a jtag I guess :biggrin:

Seems like sweden is not the best country to buy a jtag I guess :biggrin:

Top Bottom