What's new

Solved swapping tsop chip with one on a banned console?

• Thread starter fersy
  • Start date
  • Views 544
fersy

fersy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi i have i banned falcon with non exploitable kernal that has never rrod and 1 unbanned falcon with the old 7363 (i think) exploitable kernal on it that was j tagged but has since rrod to the stage its not worth repairing. what i wanted to know is can i swap the tsop chip from the unbanned one to the banned one hence unbanning it and leaving it with an exploitable kernal or is there more to it than that?

bear in mind i am very skilled with sms so swapping the chip sucessfully would not be a problem for me im just wondering before i try it if it is worth my while.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hi i have i banned falcon with non exploitable kernal that has never rrod and 1 unbanned falcon with the old 7363 (i think) exploitable kernal on it that was j tagged but has since rrod to the stage its not worth repairing. what i wanted to know is can i swap the tsop chip from the unbanned one to the banned one hence unbanning it and leaving it with an exploitable kernal or is there more to it than that?

bear in mind i am very skilled with sms so swapping the chip sucessfully would not be a problem for me im just wondering before i try it if it is worth my while.
No, you would have to swap both the nand chip & CPU.

H

Heoki

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe there are people on this forum that can repair that for you with a reball. I could be wrong, but it seems to be a good solution for RROD.

Top Bottom
Login
Register