• Thread starter caveman uk
  • Start date
  • Views 743
C

caveman uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be gentle with me right I have recently purchased a kv to do a free lobby with,with hopefully donations to get another. The thing I want to know is my current jtag is NOT banned,but I want to use the kv I have bought for the lobby and not my original kv that is on the jtag now, can I just swap the kv like i am replacing it and how do I keep my original kv safe (told you it was a noob question but I think I can but as you can tell I am not sure). I want to use the purchased kv
a, to make sure I haven't been ripped off and
b, hopefully sell the kv in 3 other files to recoop some money
(I already have 3 in mind so no spamming). So can I swap my current kv for a new one but keep my old kv to put back on after it gets banned.

C

caveman uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get your CPU key from Xell and I'll talk you through how you would do it on AIM or on MSN.

Right Ells hopefully tomorrow I am going to work now cheers fella I sent them files apart from the nazi zombie file which I will try to send again in the morning.

C

caveman uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
question for you when using flash xex and backing up the nand onto a usb drive I am getting bad key/kv on nearly everything when opening it with the 360 flash tool anybody any ideas ? please have a look :-
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e64/choops72/Jtag%20stuff/SnapShot1.png

how am I going to replace the kv if I cannot get the cpu key because when booting into xell that also seems corrupt no cpu key given. I'm going to have to contact the seller I think

Top Bottom
Login
Register