1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Swap HDs between modded & unmodded safely??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by ksaul, Feb 4, 2010 with 5 replies and 496 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ksaul

ksaul Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a modded 360... can I use my other HD (off my untouched xbox360 XBOXLIVE with all my existing gamesaves) on the modded 360 (not connected to the internet AT ALL) to load my gamerscore & **** and not have to worry about getting banned when i swap it back?

thanks in advance

2. p0tzzz

p0tzzz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    is it a flashed/jtagged 360?

3. OP
    ksaul

ksaul Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no just dvd flashed ixtreme style

4. Nomadic Dagger

Nomadic Dagger Getting There

Ratings:
    Your accounts or anything on your HDD will be okay, they don't get banned.

5. OP
    ksaul

ksaul Enthusiast

Ratings:
    whats up with the rumors playing WaW offline will still get u banned?

6. Matermine

Matermine Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If the offline 360 is banned, then everything on the hard drive will become corrupt. If not, then you are fine. I wouldn't ever connect that 360 to Live again, since you are probably waiting to be banned, and then it will corrupt any files put on it.