What's new

Patched SWAP ANY SPECIAL VEHICLE TO CAR SLOT + MOD YOUR OWN SPEEDO WITH MODDED LIVERIES NO MAGIC SLOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
HERMANOS GAMERS BR

HERMANOS GAMERS BR

Reaction score
Sin$
Credits for:
New GC2F Founders: Lost Glitches and ColeHarisson
Founders of Merge Speedo: I don't know who are Sorry

Founders of this method:
Hermanos Games BR, ScArDleX, Shift YTBR (Tutorial)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58U6zwqzBgORhjNuLXeUSQ?view_as=subscriber

Swap any special vehicle to car slot (garage slot) (Xbox Method) MOC with Elegy RH8 2 friends

- Invite your friend to an invite-only session
2 - Call outside your MOC and grab your elegy RH8 stored inside
3 - Park your elegy in the back of the MOC and do the CEO glitch with your friend and freeze yourself
4 - Ask your another friend to host a titan of a job and send you a invite
5 - Accept the invite and stay on the alert screen to confirm. Ask your friend to leave the job and accept it to get the error message.
6 - If everything works good you will return to the lobby and your MOC will disappear. Important: ON PS4 YOU CAN USE RECENT ACTIVITY
7- Now you return the elegy using the MC menu and call the vehicle that you want to swap (special vehicle)
8 - Get inside the vehicle that you want to swap garages and ask your friend to call his MOC and send you a MOC invite.
9 - Then ask your another friend to prepare another titan of a job and send you a invite.
10 - Now you prepare yourself staying in the alert to accept the MOC invite and accept the Job invite. Ask your friend to leave the job when you accept it and if you get an error message you good. Important: ON PS4 YOU CAN USE RECENT ACTIVITY
11 - Just wait the blackscreen and if you appear on your MOC inside the bunker just go outside and call the vehicle inside the MOC.

Mod your Nightclub Speedo with rare liveries without Magic Slot (Xbox Method)

Nightclub with a non modded speedo (default speedo) Nightclub B2 garage MOC with Modded Hotring Sabre stored 2 friends

Important: - This glitch will merge the Hotring Sabre upgrades to the Speedo. So you will LOSE your OLD UPGRADES from your Speedo. - For you merge the rare liveries on the Speedo you will need to select the proper livery on the Hotring Sabre. For example: The Hotring Sabre livery 31 will give you the Dollar livery on the Speedo

STEP 1 - Transfer the modded Hotring Sabre to the Nightclub Speedo slot

1 - Invite your friend to a Invite-only lobby
2 - Call outside your MOC and grab your Hotring Sabre stored inside
3 - Park your Hotring in the back of the MOC and do the CEO glitch with your friend and freeze yourself
5 - Accept the invite and stay on the alert screen to confirm. Ask your friend to leave the job and accept it to get the error message.
6 - If everything works good you will return to the lobby and your MOC will disappear. ON PS4 YOU CAN USE RECENT ACTIVITY
7 - Now you return the Hotring using the MC menu and call the Speedo from nightclub
8 -Get inside the Speedo and ask your friend to call his MOC and send you a MOC invite.
9 - Then ask your another friend to prepare another titan of a job and send you a invite.
10 - Now you prepare yourself staying in the alert to accept the MOC invite and accept the Job invite. Ask your friend to leave the job when you accept it and if you get an error message you good. ON PS4 YOU CAN USE RECENT ACTIVITY
11- Just wait the blackscreen and if you appear on your MOC inside the bunker with your Speedo just leave it and go outside.

STEP 2 - Spawn the speedo with Hotring Sabre upgrades
12 - Go to an public lobby and get inside your Nightclub
13 - Go in the computer and click to sell your goods REMEMBER: On this part you NEED to have less than 50 crates/goods to spawn the Speedo!!!
14 - If everything works you will spawn an Speedo with Hotring Sabre's upgrades.
15 - Ask your friend to spam Y on the Speedo passenger door and you return to creator.
16 - After that ask now your friend to invite you back to the lobby and you go and do the GC2F to save this Speedo Use steps 1-12 with a elegy RH8 on MOC garage to save the merged Speedo!!! STEP 3 - Return Merged Speedo to the spot
17 - Call a B2 garage car and swap on the MOC garage
18 - Go to your B2 and press Right-dpad and do any modification
19 - Leave the speedo and finish it checking on your B1 garage

Last edited:
R

Robert Clennell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Credits for:

Founders of this method:

Swap any special vehicle to car slot (garage slot) (Xbox Method) MOC with Elegy RH8 2 friends

3 - Park your elegy in the back of the MOC and do the CEO glitch with your friend and freeze yourself
6 - If everything works good you will return to the lobby and your MOC will disappear. Important: ON PS4 YOU CAN USE RECENT ACTIVITY
7- Now you return the elegy using the MC menu and call the vehicle that you want to swap (special vehicle)
8 - Get inside the vehicle that you want to swap garages and ask your friend to call his MOC and send you a MOC invite.
10 - Now you prepare yourself staying in the alert to accept the MOC invite and accept the Job invite. Ask your friend to leave the job when you accept it and if you get an error message you good. Important: ON PS4 YOU CAN USE RECENT ACTIVITY
11 - Just wait the blackscreen and if you appear on your MOC inside the bunker just go outside and call the vehicle inside the MOC.

Nightclub with a non modded speedo (default speedo) Nightclub B2 garage MOC with Modded Hotring Sabre stored 2 friends

Important: - This glitch will merge the Hotring Sabre upgrades to the Speedo. So you will LOSE your OLD UPGRADES from your Speedo. - For you merge the rare liveries on the Speedo you will need to select the proper livery on the Hotring Sabre. For example: The Hotring Sabre livery 31 will give you the Dollar livery on the Speedo

3 - Park your Hotring in the back of the MOC and do the CEO glitch with your friend and freeze yourself
6 - If everything works good you will return to the lobby and your MOC will disappear. ON PS4 YOU CAN USE RECENT ACTIVITY
7 - Now you return the Hotring using the MC menu and call the Speedo from nightclub
8 -Get inside the Speedo and ask your friend to call his MOC and send you a MOC invite.
10 - Now you prepare yourself staying in the alert to accept the MOC invite and accept the Job invite. Ask your friend to leave the job when you accept it and if you get an error message you good. ON PS4 YOU CAN USE RECENT ACTIVITY
11- Just wait the blackscreen and if you appear on your MOC inside the bunker with your Speedo just leave it and go outside.

13 - Go in the computer and click to sell your goods REMEMBER: On this part you NEED to have less than 50 crates/goods to spawn the Speedo!!!
14 - If everything works you will spawn an Speedo with Hotring Sabre's upgrades.
15 - Ask your friend to spam Y on the Speedo passenger door and you return to creator.
16 - After that ask now your friend to invite you back to the lobby and you go and do the GC2F to save this Speedo Use steps 1-12 with a elegy RH8 on MOC garage to save the merged Speedo!!! STEP 3 - Return Merged Speedo to the spot

Does this work for the other 2 vehicles just with a bigger sell mission.

R

Robert Clennell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Just speedo because the another two trucks isn't default vehicles.
I mean if I have a modded car in the mule spot then start a sell mission with the mule will they do the same as I already have a modded car in my speedo slot and can put whatever I want on it.

Shift YTBR

Shift YTBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean if I have a modded car in the mule spot then start a sell mission with the mule will they do the same as I already have a modded car in my speedo slot and can put whatever I want on it.

Nope. The Mule and Pounder you can't merge the upgrades using any method because when you try to call by the computer the game says that you don't have both trucks

UnknownUs3r

UnknownUs3r

Reaction score
Sin$
Credits for:

Founders of this method:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58U6zwqzBgORhjNuLXeUSQ?view_as=subscriber

Mate dope find thanxx for sharing i got question what if i just receive bmx it inside moc i cant drive car to transfer to garage it says canot store in clubhouse it that patch aleart they put you got any ideas how i can transfer it to car spot? ?

FATALxREACTION

FATALxREACTION

Reaction score
Sin$
To store a bike after you have received one, first make sure the garage you are putting it in has bike racks and make sure they are full, then pull a vehicle out of the garage and put it in your MOC :wink: done

UnknownUs3r

UnknownUs3r

Reaction score
Sin$
Mate dope find thanxx for sharing i got question what if i just receive bmx it inside moc i cant drive car to transfer to garage it says canot store in clubhouse it that patch aleart they put you got any ideas how i can transfer it to car spot? ?
Thanxx for the answer mate it worked it waz so easy lol thumbz up

To store a bike after you have received one, first make sure the garage you are putting it in has bike racks and make sure they are full, then pull a vehicle out of the garage and put it in your MOC :wink: done
Thank you for reply mate thumbz up :smile:

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So how do I transfer my Hotring to the speedo spot?

FATALxREACTION

FATALxREACTION

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey people :wink: looking for a group to make a full set of facilitie vehicles with X Box One PM for GT also looking for a bunker caddy either the empty one or the one that has the most gas cans on. Tyvm

Kobes

Kobes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend cannot open door when i go to creator....we tried 7 times on both doors....tried sitting in the van also standing outside the van....am i missing a step or is this patched?

Girassol Giragames

Girassol Giragames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend cannot open door when i go to creator....we tried 7 times on both doors....tried sitting in the van also standing outside the van....am i missing a step or is this patched?

... with me works best going to story mode.:thumbsup:

B

Bigfootgaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Gotta do the races to unlock all the liveries. or receive the Hotring Racecar with livery via GC2F. (Livery #31 is Dolla Dolla)
Cheers for the reply would be brill to see a thread just on how to unlock all the different livery’s for each car etc would be very helpful info.

Do you have to win so many races or just complete so many races just so I know what I’m working with

N

NJReaper07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Do the liverys solo put one rc race in a playlist and rinse n repeat, quicker with a friend just set kill last place after 15 seconds."

"You may have already got it but I just figured I would chime in. It doesn't sound right to me doing rc races to unlock them at all, so I tried doing hotring races because it made sense to me. Hotring races get hotring unlocks right? Wrong. Might be a bug but I was definitely not getting any hotring livery unlocks doing hotring races.

"I only needed 10 more so I made a playlist of 10 RC races, set explode last place to 15s, and knocked it out in no time with a friend."

G

GlitchinAddicction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can't do gctf in public so how can we get the speedo without getting sucked into the clouds? . . . I could really use some help if anyone knows please let me know. Thanks folks.

Last edited:
GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Recent activity doesnt unfreeze me when im behind moc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register