SW:The Forve Unleshed Ultimate Sith Edition DLC.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Spartan51692, Aug 6, 2009 with 2 replies and 482 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan51692

Spartan51692 Newbie

Ratings:
    All DLC that has been released for The Force Unleashed will be on this disk and I had a thought. A while ago I read in a thread that DLC for Fallout 3 was taken from a standalone disk and could be injected into the hardrive and could be played for free. There could have been more to the process but that was the general message I got from that post. Here is my thought: if the The Force Unleshed DLC is being produced on a seperate disk, would it be possible to take the files that contain and inject them into a hardrive and be played for free (assuming someone who has already bought The Ultimate Sith Edition feels like contributing the files.)

I spend most of my time just lurking the forums and trying to learn than I post and I am still pretty much a noob at this so feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

2. Eaton

Eaton Contributor

Ratings:
    Yes. DLC on disks isn't console locked, so it would work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Whenever a DLC is put on a disc other people will be able to use it for free, yes.

That's why I wish whenever there was a DLC out that the company would put it on a disc.