What's new

Patched SVW motorcycle 2 person duplication glitch

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Need a 2 seater motorcycle inside special vehicle warehouse. If you already have a car in there just drive it into a full garage with the motorcycle you want to duplicate and swap it out

You can follow this thread to get a bike inside your svw
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...iests-facility.1696704/page-107#post-13539232

2. Have a moc outside the svw with a fagio, RH8 or some other kind of car you don't care about losing

3. Invite friend to ceo and enter your warehouse, go to bike in basement and sit on bike and have friend get on back, now exit the bike. Friend should now slide into the driver's seat and can drive bike in warehouse.

4. Friend needs to park the bike into the corner by the exit so you can teleport on and off of the driverseat, this spot works shown in this horrible cellphone pic

5. Stand by door close to the bike so you get "exit warehouse". Hit Y slightly before hitting A and you should exit warehouse on the bike.

6. Go to interaction menu and call your personal vehicle in your MOC then drive into the back of MOC once it appears, I drive out and back in just to be sure it sticks. Dupe complete

Only real downfall to this glitch is the bikes don't sell for much. The 2 bennys bikes are 1 seaters so couldn't use those, I did this with my fully upgraded bati 801 and it only sells for $134,350. Might be a few better bikes to try? But I'm thinking any bike over 50k won't work

This is basically a spin-off of the other elegy retro glitch that recently got patched

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried this with a car?

K

kodex999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so its a merge glitch? plate from faggio will be transferred to the dupe?
if so then PC wont work.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yeah. Forgot about getting the car upstairs.

H

Hahhaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rn this glitch not 4me

But I will say that the Bf900 also sells a lot when maxed

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a bati that sells for $750k or so from a prior glitch to up its value. What're the odds that I can get the same value every time?

Last edited:
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think you can get a car upstairs

Also, I think the FCR 1000 would be the best bike to do. It sells for $250k

I think I bought that one to try, problem is you need a 2 seater bike because your friend has to drive the bike after he gets on back. Maybe the ratbike might sell for more if it seats 2

so its a merge glitch? plate from faggio will be transferred to the dupe?
if so then PC wont work.

It did not, the duped bike had my custom plate on it

Nice find I had this too but great job

Thanks, it was cool to actually kinda figure one out on my own. I posted in the glitch discovery as I was getting somewhere with jumping on the import/export computer and on the bike and figured I'd try the door

Top Bottom
Login
Register