Discussion Suspension, Ban, Cheater and Reset Discussion Thread

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Since there seems to be a lot of talk lately about suspensions, bans, cheater pool and being reset, I thought it would be appropriate to make this thread to hopefully cut back on the amount of threads being made about these topics.

This thread will frequently be updated with the latest alert for GTA V bans, suspensions, ect.

Rules:
If you see any threads talking about being suspended, banned, put into the cheaters lobby or account resets, please report it. Cheater pool, bad sport and banning questions still belong in Grand Theft Auto V Support.

If there is any flaming or spam in this thread, don't entice it or join it. Please report any flaming or spamming you see.

How to get out of the cheaters pool (permanently):
Please note: This worked for me and should work for anyone else. Rockstar Games allows a one-time accommodation to be let out of the cheaters lobby in 7 days from them giving that accommodation.​
  1. Call Rockstar Games
    • United States: 1-866-922-8694
    • United Kingdom: 0800 953 6962
    • You can find other counties here.
  2. Complain about being in the Cheaters Pool.
    • Explain how you got in the cheaters pool. Obviously don't tell them you were modding if that's what got you in there. Say something like you were claiming bounties and one day was put into the cheaters lobby.
  3. Ask to be removed
    • You may wish to bring up that a friend called Rockstar Games and got some thing called a one-time accommodation and had his time brought down to 7 days. Then ask if you can have that.
  4. They should tell you they can do that and you will be receiving an email shortly of the information.

Ban Avoidance
Ok so having seen numerous ban avoidance threads popping up I have decided to edit this original post to include one of the more in depth giudes. This is to stop these threads constantly popping up around each update- The Irish Assassin
Lets admit Gta is a lot more fun when you have money! R* has made it hard for many of players to make money and a lot of things are over priced. So we have lovely modders help us out and for that I thank ! Peeps been saying enforcement on last gen going down that could be the rue but Better Safe Than Sorry.... So here's a 101 on have to avoid a Ban.

1. If you find yourself to pick up money falling from the sky don't go to bank and ask them to take your money (Don't Deposit) Rumor has it R* has systems that are flagged when a bank account has over a "certain" amount. Remember that this is just rumour though.

2. Watch your spendings over 10 million could flag R* and there auditors will be at your high end apt telling you that your banned from playing. Buys few cars fill up your ammo make it rain a couple times. Don't go blowing that 10 mill you worked so hard for!!

3. Bite your lip (Smack talk) yeah if you know the person by all means roast but we have under aged kids playing who will be report you. And this could lead to communication suspension. In cases suspensions. You can make fun of someone without being rude mean etc.

4. Keep your modded vehicles in private lobbies many people forget you can be spectate do in MP . Anything modded people will hate cause they don't have . R* will Suspend you and take your garage.

5. If you encounter a modder don't ask for money... The some of these have super powers and could reach thru your mic and hit that off button lol... Really don't ask for money if they wanna give money it will start raining.

6. Leads to number 6 ... When posting your GT anywhere for a modded lobby always always REMOVE YOUR GAMERTAG!!! This is a open site forums are read by thousands one of those could be enforcement looking for ban hunger.

7. Dont go into a lobby and hop in game chat and brag nobody cares how much money you have there is always someone out there with just as much or more. This basically should sum it all up .

8. Be safe Play Safe Have Fun

Always remember it's a video game.

Thank you for your time
TheHerbNerd

Last edited by a moderator:
J23L

J23L

I was born awesome!
Services Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Since there seems to be a lot of talk lately about bans and being moved to the Cheaters Pool, I thought it would be appropriate to make this thread to hopefully cut back on the amount of threads being made about these topics.

Rules:
Thank you and please delete my thread

DevaAndXenon

DevaAndXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there A chance you will get thrown into the cheater's pool using a DNS, even if you apply the cheater's pool bypass?

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there A chance you will get thrown into the cheater's pool using a DNS, even if you apply the cheater's pool bypass?

I've heard that if you are running a DNS Server with the cheaters pool disabled, that if you get put into the cheaters pool while using the DNS you will just get right out.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone get's any word on when their fixing the increasing timer, lemme know.

jahmirthelost21

jahmirthelost21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Hey just saying but when I modded my custom tunables and connect to the rockstar game services as a previous cheater with 22yrs and no parole.But when I loaded up the game I was excluded from those bad lobbies and given a fresh start for some reason.So I checked over my custom tunables and I came up with a solution to this miracle and it turned out to be that me editing my time multipliers was a free ticket out of jail but if you think that will change my mind about modding again then Forget About It.:biggrin:

L3G3NDxULT1M4TE

L3G3NDxULT1M4TE

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard that if you are running a DNS Server with the cheaters pool disabled, that if you get put into the cheaters pool while using the DNS you will just get right out.

that makes no sense, if your running a dns server with the cheaters pool disabled then you wont be put in there, just banned of the server if your caught

TYmaster50

TYmaster50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey just saying but when I modded my custom tunables and connect to the rockstar game services as a previous cheater with 22yrs and no parole.But when I loaded up the game I was excluded from those bad lobbies and given a fresh start for some reason.So I checked over my custom tunables and I came up with a solution to this miracle and it turned out to be that me editing my time multipliers was a free ticket out of jail but if you think that will change my mind about modding again then Forget About It.:biggrin:

what are your time multipliers? Lol

Infinity X

Infinity X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they didint put me in cheaters pool they just banned my whole account from gta online so i made another one lol

J23L

J23L

I was born awesome!
Services Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
they didint put me in cheaters pool they just banned my whole account from gta online so i made another one lol

Same here I made a couple accounts to make look legit to see if they last others i made where just all 1000s.

Top Bottom
Login
Register