What's new

Discussion Suspension, Ban, Cheater and Reset Discussion Thread

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else got banned and wiped for 30 days today? i never modded tho, just got drops and spent the money. funny thing is tho, i spend all afternoon googling whether or not you could get banned for using dropped money and - boom - 1 hour later i find myself suspended :dead: i honestly wonder if r* dropped some long term cookies onto my device and when i looked money drop and related stuff up, they linked it to my account, flagged and banned it, sounds dystopian lol
That’s some major paranoia.
Look, rockstar does not have time to case by case view every sort of cheat or mod. The game servers look for not normally occuring code. If picked up each user in the lobby then is looked at for that same code. If user has then account is banned. So if you send money or use mod menu you can get banned. If you take receipt of any mod menu items or functions and they match that same not normally occuring code you are also in turn banned as well.
The rare occasion a user is banned by an actual human would be like when freight train was live streaming a cheat they were selling services for then rockstar waited until he was streaming and banned him and every last person in his friend list. It would take a massive public stream or heavy youtube of cheating to actually get anyone to single a gamer out.
You were banned as a result of whoever was using the mod menu had a detectable version.
Dont read too much into it. Between every console (including last gen) and pc there is approximately 25-30 million users on gta at any given time.
There is no way a user will get singled out. And as far as using a cookie to track your searches... really??
I would be willing to bet at any given time there are more than 500,000 mod menus running across the platforms on gta.
And way more users waiting to get the free stuff from them.
You arent that special buddy trust me.

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar still bans people? lmaoo I literally go on every month or so and just do a couple mods and some drops and get off and be fine

sellursoul

sellursoul

Reaction score
Sin$
MONEY WIPED TODAY , SELLING MY DELUXO'S , MK2 OPPRESSORS AND VIGILANTES FOR SOME SPENDING MONEY , GOOD THING I STOCKED UP.

M

Mclomo100

Reaction score
Sin$
I made about 9 million off the glitch. They took 16 million. I thought if you spent the money they couldn’t take it from you?

W

Weigel21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't need the money, but tried it out, made $1.5M roughly. R* took all $103M I had in the bank. LMFAO

Good thing I was at a point where I had everything I wanted already and was merely stockpiling cash for the next big update.

Time to grind ACT2 again.

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't need the money, but tried it out, made $1.5M roughly. R* took all $103M I had in the bank. LMFAO

Good thing I was at a point where I had everything I wanted already and was merely stockpiling cash for the next big update.

Time to grind ACT2 again.

Lol. They popped me for almost exactly the same: $101M. They left me with $40M, but lifetime, I've only ever legit earned about $26M. Oh well, my garages on both characters are stuffed full of dupes for a reason.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Logged on last night, was adjusted -7 million, which is about 3 million less than I actually made from the glitch. Just to be on the safe side, I took my remaining 200 million and bought Deluxos, Vigilantes, Shotaros and Bombuskas to go with my stack of X80s I already had. No biggie... Adder Bonds.... you've may have changed, but have never let me down. 2nd character has all the cash I'll ever need, and the 1st couldn't be any more pimped out. Again, that was the best glitch week I can recall since playing.

S

Se7enexile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get how I only lost 1.3 mil when I easily made over 60mil from the Lester glitch.

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Again, that was the best glitch week I can recall since playing.

Really?? I don't really know why I even bothered with the Lester glitch, except maybe curiosity and boredom. That same week, I made $100M worth of duped Issis; the whole operation took less than an hour . . . and that glitch still isn't patched.

W

Weigel21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried duping right after switching back to PS4 as R* wouldn't let me retransfer my account. I did up a CEO office with Elegy Retro Customs, sold half of back to back and got dupe detected. From that point on, I can only sell one car a day and found out I can't use custom license plates. So, duping has been a no go for me for the past 3 years. Luckily, I have two consoles, so I can run ACT2 for myself, which is where I've made most of my money. Overall income was 780ish Million with around 680ish Million spent before messing with this Lester money glitch.

Sure, my money wasn't exactly "legit" since I was using the replay exploit with a second character, but as far as R* could see, it was legitimately earned cash from completing missions and heists. Guess it didn't matter to them though.

I don't understand how/why they don't put a stop to duping cars. It's easy for them to see someone made 100M from selling cars, yet their income from missions and whatnot is only 60M or whatever. In cases as such, they could easily identify people who are duping cars and punish accordingly.

I wonder though, with this Lester glitch, if people took the money out of the bank and kept it on their character, would it have been taken? I have two other accounts, who actually did this money glitch to make 3M and 10M and I noticed, the cash they had on person appeared to nor have been touched, but both had their bank money wiped down to 50 grand. Probably should have spent the money, but there wasn't anything in particular I wanted either account to have, given I really don't use them. One was created for a filler, the other for a friend who decided at the last moment, he wanted to rank up and earn money himself, yet a year later, he's only level 86 and complains about things being locked and not having enough money.

D

Decavape

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried duping right after switching back to PS4 as R* wouldn't let me retransfer my account. I did up a CEO office with Elegy Retro Customs, sold half of back to back and got dupe detected. From that point on, I can only sell one car a day and found out I can't use custom license plates. So, duping has been a no go for me for the past 3 years. Luckily, I have two consoles, so I can run ACT2 for myself, which is where I've made most of my money. Overall income was 780ish Million with around 680ish Million spent before messing with this Lester money glitch.

Sure, my money wasn't exactly "legit" since I was using the replay exploit with a second character, but as far as R* could see, it was legitimately earned cash from completing missions and heists. Guess it didn't matter to them though.

I don't understand how/why they don't put a stop to duping cars. It's easy for them to see someone made 100M from selling cars, yet their income from missions and whatnot is only 60M or whatever. In cases as such, they could easily identify people who are duping cars and punish accordingly.

I wonder though, with this Lester glitch, if people took the money out of the bank and kept it on their character, would it have been taken? I have two other accounts, who actually did this money glitch to make 3M and 10M and I noticed, the cash they had on person appeared to nor have been touched, but both had their bank money wiped down to 50 grand. Probably should have spent the money, but there wasn't anything in particular I wanted either account to have, given I really don't use them. One was created for a filler, the other for a friend who decided at the last moment, he wanted to rank up and earn money himself, yet a year later, he's only level 86 and complains about things being locked and not having enough money.

They took cash and bank money from my character. About a million in cash.

Edit: So yes C* can take cash from character. I've seen it happen.

Last edited:
T

TedBubble

Reaction score
Sin$
so i have been banned for a month with a character wipe, i just had money drop on me and spent some of it... am i just a bit unlucky?

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i have been banned for a month with a character wipe, i just had money drop on me and spent some of it... am i just a bit unlucky?

If I'm not mistaken, Rstar says in such situations they just correct the money, no need for you to even report it. If what you say is true, maybe it's worth your time to call their support line and explain.

L

LilCobe

Reaction score
Sin$
How does one even know that they are in a cheater pool, it’s so easy for people to get mods now

F

funbeasts

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you very much for providing this amazing information about suspensions, bans, cheater pool and being reset.
I definitely follow these rules or tips.
Thanks again...

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How does one even know that they are in a cheater pool, it’s so easy for people to get mods now
You will have a zero account balance, you will be stuck playing solo, you will have a dunce cap on, you will be account banned within a week or two.
Is there a way to unban a PC gta online account?
Good luck.

Top Bottom
Login
Register