What's new

Discussion Suspension, Ban, Cheater and Reset Discussion Thread

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You’re 99% not going to get banned for glitches... The worst that generally happens is that you go to bad sport lobby or get put on a daily sell limit... Neither of which is a big deal unless you become a serious repeat offender... Which is actually fairly difficult to do...

Banning is for modded accounts and people using mod menus
Thanks captain obvious 99% of gta community already knows this.

And yes there has been more than enough faulty bans just submit a report and hopefully you will get unbanned.
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Note: Bug Report or Banning Issue.

D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually any footage posts are now just being given the same copy and paste message about using in game report system instead of punishing the player

I saw a post about my god mode usage and crap with video of it they gave copy and paste and i never was punished or watched cuz i kept doing it for long time after tbh they just rather patch the glitch

Btw not saying its impossible just less likely then 99% more like 99.9% chance unless a rock star employee has a bad day and uses punishing you to feel better lol
I use god mode everyday and otr glitches hundreds of people report me but I never get banned

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually any footage posts are now just being given the same copy and paste message about using in game report system instead of punishing the player

I saw a post about my god mode usage and crap with video of it they gave copy and paste and i never was punished or watched cuz i kept doing it for long time after tbh they just rather patch the glitch

Btw not saying its impossible just less likely then 99% more like 99.9% chance unless a rock star employee has a bad day and uses punishing you to feel better lol
Yeah, making a post on the official forum will not result in a ban. There is an option to submit a ticket to rockstar. You will get no message responding back. And may likely have nothing done. But if you need something done that is the best way to get it.
The forum is more of a help tool. Not a report tool.
With the fact that gta is so popular one can simply join a new session and be in another full session there really is no need to worry about one person using a glitch.
And actually these days they really do not want to even patch the glitch. They would rather everyone just ignore it.
Godmode, otr, and invisible are my favorite glitches. I use them frequently. Also, when I find a way to make them happen I refuse to share. hehe. Best way to take out a jet troll. Nothing angers a jet troll more than not being able to kill you.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been banned more by Microsoft with a Xbox live ban on my OG Xbox live account that is modded for a lot of games an with everything just about for GTA. My last one was 6 months worth of no Xbox Live and it's always for Unsportsman Like Conduct and Aggressive Behavior. I'm sure I've been reported way more on rockstar support and in game, but have never had a ban on any of my accounts for glitching.

I have had lot of accounts banned by rockstar for being modded upon transfer and even back in the day when mods started on old gen, but never ever my glitching accounts that are also modded but have been whipped of cash over the years.

My O.G account and I have been threw alot over the years. Bans from Rockstar, Trearch, Xbox Live, and now dupers pergatory for 15 more months lol. I sold a dirty dupe every 30 hours for the first 15 months to see if they would do anything else to me, but they didn't

Everything I've heard and seen is all on PC these days when it comes to bans.

Moral of my story ppl who report you to Xbox Live are in serious need of super flow tampons. Snitches get stitches and thrown into ditches....my motto!!! I've never reported anyone for anything and never will to each their own. Rockstars Support Community posts crack me the f*** up with all these lames crying and b****ing when I'm sure 9 out of 10 they started the **** to begin with.

Last edited:
GlitchyGhost

GlitchyGhost

Reaction score
Sin$
Banned this morning during a race... never cheated (mod menu of course...). Been sitting on dupes on my second character since the MOC dupe glitch. Been grinding since then. No clue what the idiots over at R* changed to mass ban legit players.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use god mode everyday and otr glitches hundreds of people report me but I never get banned

Yea I get that a lot when using invisible god mode glitches. Most plaayers even take the time to tell you "recorded and reported"

99% of the time I don't even kill anyone, I usually just annoy or drive circles around people doing hold your ground

GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend had the teleport glitch on PS4 & got permanently banned for abusing it. He would go to a public session & spawn in front of people & kill them over & over again. He's the only one I know of that's been banned. I've had a couple of friends that got money wiped & account reset but they would hit their daily sell limit over & over again.

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
my words of wisdom can spit at any thyroid who think it *this* but in retrospect I'm just cleaning windows just so poor people blu-ray seem clean....

wake me up when you cowards can actually cause a school shooting and build up the world

Skyler00

Skyler00

Reaction score
Sin$
btw, can they ban for using moded lobies?
from legal point of view they have no rights

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend had the teleport glitch on PS4 & got permanently banned for abusing it. He would go to a public session & spawn in front of people & kill them over & over again. He's the only one I know of that's been banned. I've had a couple of friends that got money wiped & account reset but they would hit their daily sell limit over & over again.
I would have used fake account did he get banned on sony or Rockstar? I glitched so much an haven't had a single ban at all.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes they can and they have done it before.
No legal right... fml
Somebody didnt read the terms of service. Literally they can terminate the account for just about any reason they choose.
(They dont usually take any actions but they can)
The guy you replied to should brush up on buying copies for use. They dont own the game just the rights to use as long as the terms are followed.
This is the exact same thing microsoft has been sending out c&d letters so heavily for.
You buy an xbox but are using the software and as long as you follow the terms of service (not follow like on social media but abide by the terms)
The use of the software will not be revoked.

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
so in a modded lobby without asking for moneys
say you just want clothing unlocked you missed out on can you still get banned for it

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
so in a modded lobby without asking for moneys
say you just want clothing unlocked you missed out on can you still get banned for it
Anything to do with modding can most likely get banned so probably 50/50.

N

NyJam22

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I think this might be the correct place to say this but if not, can I be redirected to the correct thread. A modded recently put me in a Bad Sports Lobby for 2YEARS! Is there any way in which I can be helped out of no? (It’s on PS3 1.28)

IvanaHumpalot

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For the ongoing massive bans which started back in March, there seems to emerge a new theory regarding a trendmicro update which rolled out one day before the March ban wave started.
So anyone felt like beeing banned out of a sudden for apparently no <severe:wink:> reason using Trendmicro internet security products?

elmerfood

elmerfood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone money wiped due to the lester airplane glitch please post in here, I am still grinding :hilarious:

C

cpthood

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else got banned and wiped for 30 days today? i never modded tho, just got drops and spent the money. funny thing is tho, i spend all afternoon googling whether or not you could get banned for using dropped money and - boom - 1 hour later i find myself suspended :dead: i honestly wonder if r* dropped some long term cookies onto my device and when i looked money drop and related stuff up, they linked it to my account, flagged and banned it, sounds dystopian lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register