What's new

Discussion Suspension, Ban, Cheater and Reset Discussion Thread

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have suspended for 1 month because of last duplication glitch (ceo Office dupe elegy).
I have dirty dupe, i sell 1 every 30 hour but they catch me..
Are you on PC??

Kidvolcano

Kidvolcano

Reaction score
Sin$
Freight and his whole crew got banned like 10 minutes ago while livestreaming
78817c90de55e0449971bccad2933327_karma-karma-everywhere-karma-meme_679-517.jpeg

Deathinator71

Deathinator71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I took a vacation today to play GTA. Me and a few friends were doing stunt races. FreightrainWTF joined our party and started doing races with us. He had this playing as his picture while he was live streaming about a Dupe giveaway. Rockstar permanently banned everyone that was in the race except one person (don't know about the randoms who were in the race but not in our party) This pisses me off beyond belief! I had a completely legitimate 486 rank with 118 days played and these f*****rs are gonna ban me because of who I'm friends with? My other friend was 318 legitimate rank and she loves this game so much when she moved to go to college she carried her Xbox1 as a carry on so nothing would happen to it. She already tried to dispute but just got a canned response that bans are not disputable. I will try to do what I can but I am not hopeful. Recently I started Beaming my gameplay. I think I will use that platform and any other I can to share how Rockstar treats its most devoted customers. They stole the 118 days from me and there is probably nothing I can do about that but I can vow that for the rest of my life those mother F******rs will not get another penny from me.

Deathinator71

Deathinator71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It wasn't his crew it was friends he happened to be playing races with. We had nothing to do with his dup glitch.

M

MrWinkle

Reaction score
Sin$
It wasn't his crew it was friends he happened to be playing races with. We had nothing to do with his dup glitch.
They sent a message the wrong way. His friends list should not of been apart of the ban. But as I stated above, that is what caused it. Katie him and Mitch profiting and selling dupes.

YaSherif Da Gamer

YaSherif Da Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can't charge ppl from a software you didn't make. I understand you guys are probably friends with him. But you can't do that. Big company like Rockstar can actually drag him to court but they don't do that.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Your friend was essentially selling shark card money at a fraction of it's retail value last week. If you don't understand how much that's going to put him and his whole crew on Rockstar's radar, not to mention pissing them off, I don't know what to say. I would imagine Freight's card is well and truly marked. How do Rockstar know if you're racing together or if it's some kind of paid glitch lobby? How do you know they even care? That is Rockstar sending a message, making a statement. Take heed.

Last edited:
Deathinator71

Deathinator71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can't charge ppl from a software you didn't make. I understand you guys are probably friends with him. But you can't do that. Big company like Rockstar can actually drag him to court but they don't do that.
I had nothing to do with any of that. I was just doing races with him. I sometimes do you races with you while your live streaming. How would you feel if they banned you because I did a race with you? It's craziness man! My other friend who was playing with us is crying now. I wish I could find a way to steal from them or some way to get even with them for this. I bought 3 copies of this game just for this console alone that is wasted now because I doubt the other members of my family will play if I don't. Hell they might be banned too for being related to me? Who knows!

YaSherif Da Gamer

YaSherif Da Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had nothing to do with any of that. I was just doing races with him. I sometimes do you races with you while your live streaming. How would you feel if they banned you because I did a race with you? It's craziness man! My other friend who was playing with us is crying now. I wish I could find a way to steal from them or some way to get even with them for this. I bought 3 copies of this game just for this console alone that is wasted now because I doubt the other members of my family will play if I don't. Hell they might be banned too for being related to me? Who knows!

that is what I was saying Deathinator I feel so bad for ppl that played with him in that livestream losing their account. Try talking to Rockstar game and let them know what happened. There could be a way around it. Just be calm and explain it to them. I hope you do get ur account back.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Your friend was essentially selling shark card money at a fraction of it's retail value last week. If you don't understand how much that's going to put him and his whole crew on Rockstar's radar, not to mention pissing them off, I don't know what to say. I would imagine Freight's card is well and truly marked. How do Rockstar know if you're racing together or if it's some kind of paid glitch lobby? How do you know they even care? That is Rockstar sending a message, making a statement. Take heed.
Yeah now-a-days they don't take any kind of money glitches or (PC) modding lightly. I'm sure PS4 online modding will get a swift kick in the nuts also when it becomes a reality.

Deathinator71

Deathinator71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I called Rockstar and they said they do not have to tell me the reason for the ban and it is undisputable. They also refused to allow me to talk to a supervisor or anyone higher. She did speed read me a list of the items you can be banned for but I did not hear "play with another player who is caught cheating" She acted like I had actually been caught doing something and it wasn't because I was observed in Freights live stream. So I asked So your saying me and all my friends got caught cheating and it was just a coincidence that we all got banned at the same time while we were in a party with someone who was live streaming.
I just went back and watched his video of it and he clearly called me out in the video several times and stated Deathinator has nothing t do with this. 
I sent an email to the parent company but it only allowed 300 characters so I had to be really brief. I'm sure I will get a canned response. I wish I could find the person responsible for this and visit him in person and see if he would be more willing to discuss it then!

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I called Rockstar and they said they do not have to tell me the reason for the ban and it is undisputable. They also refused to allow me to talk to a supervisor or anyone higher. She did speed read me a list of the items you can be banned for but I did not hear "play with another player who is caught cheating" She acted like I had actually been caught doing something and it wasn't because I was observed in Freights live stream. So I asked So your saying me and all my friends got caught cheating and it was just a coincidence that we all got banned at the same time while we were in a party with someone who was live streaming.
I just went back and watched his video of it and he clearly called me out in the video several times and stated Deathinator has nothing t do with this. 
I sent an email to the parent company but it only allowed 300 characters so I had to be really brief. I'm sure I will get a canned response. I wish I could find the person responsible for this and visit him in person and see if he would be more willing to discuss it then!

Take it to Kotaku, if they run a story about it i'm sure R* would be thrilled

Top Bottom
Login
Register