• Thread starter MrSquiddles2K15
  • Start date
  • Views 2,952
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
So I accidentally found a way to suspend the app on xbox one and am going to post my steps on how i did it in hopes it leads to some good new glitches. If we can find the right steps it may lead to being able to save adversary mode outfits or bypass DM errors by joining a friend or many other possibilities,

What I did.

1. I was in a normal online session with my mechanic menu open waiting to call a vehicle
2. I went to netflix and waited 30-40 seconds until I was at the main selection screen
3. I went back to GTA and was stuck on a black screen and i swapped between netflix and gta roughly 2 times
4. I waited on the black screen and then I was kicked to story with no notifications
5. I started an inv only session and loaded in fine
6. I went to find new session and was greeted with a suspend mode notification which when accepted kicked me back to story

Last edited:
Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
His method was to turn the console off, mine is entirely different.
Yeah but if you read what they are saying about the process of suspending an Xbox app you will realise it’s not possible. People have been searching for ways to suspend Xbox apps in a similar way to PS4 but haven’t found a way
You can still get the suspended app alert but it’s not necessarily suspending the app.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but if you read what they are saying about the process of suspending an Xbox app you will realise it’s not possible. People have been searching for ways to suspend Xbox apps in a similar way to PS4 but haven’t found a way
You can still get the suspended app alert but it’s not necessarily suspending the app.
Well we'll see what happens with this.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah man I wish it was true but “suspending” is a completely different process from one console to the next.
If the game is kicking you to story mode it’s not the same as the PS4 suspend feature:frown:
It won’t be useful in the same way.
Suspend is primarily used in PS4 glitches because it is a way to get unfrozen but stay online by forcing a load into a new session without breaking the Glitch:smile:
Just because the words in the Alert say “suspend” doesn’t mean it’s the same function as the two Operating systems function differently :frown:
This is a case of mistaken identity :roflmao:

Top Bottom
Login
Register