Suspended!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Cymbal, Feb 20, 2009 with 8 replies and 554 views.

1. Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    Well, I finally got suspended from xbox live, for a day though. It was weird, I haven't actually bridged / stand-by'd in gears in weeks, yet they suspend me today. Anyone else get suspended? Plus, guess it's back to campaign for cod for now lol.

2. aaron10101

aaron10101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    not in gears but this one time i did not play all week xbox 7 whole days lol i was not banned just busy and then i play on day 8 i was banned i called xbox and check my email it was a 1 day banned lol idk how it happen at all i got pissed

3. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Lol, I have yet to be banned:smile:

4. OP
    Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    Lucky you. I checked my email and it said I was banned for "Inappropriate Content" What would that be exactly? Does bridging fall under that category?

5. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I'm not entirely sure...

6. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    No, thats like having a motto that says something offensive. Or in your bio.

7. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yep What he said ^

when you get unbanned your motto etc will be set to CODE OF CONDUCT :smile:

8. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    Bridging will fall under cheating.

9. OP
    Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    I'm unbanned now, but what about name too? My name was " н Я ε α э η" didn't have a motto. Or maybe it could have been the lyrics I had in my bio a few weeks back, but I removed them 2 weeks ago, which is why I'm curious why they'd take so long to suspend me.