Status
Not open for further replies.
19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I got suspended for having "F***ing" in my bio.. :/

Edit: Okay I am going to re-put this so the ignorant people on here can maybe tell the difference between complaining and somebody just stating something that happen.

I got suspended for 24 hours for having "F***ing" in my bio, Woop de do, I'm not saying I shouldn't of gotten suspended or that its unfair all I am saying is that I got suspended THAT'S IT NOTHING ELSE. No complaining just stating I got suspended, okay you understand now?

LuPo

LuPo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
I got suspended for having "F***ing" in my bio.....
Congratulations your complaining about something you deserved!

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
I deserved it for having a censored word?

I could of been censoring Facking for all they know, or some other word, there are more than 1 word that has a F at the beginning and a ING at the end than just ****ing. :smile:

J

jdcx95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:

I could of been censoring Facking for all they know, or some other word, there are more than 1 word that has a F at the beginning and a ING at the end than just ****ing.

But it's obvious anyway that you were trying to say f uck. You got what you deservered, shut the "fack" up and get on with your life.

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
You shut the "fack" up kid, don't tell me what to do.

At least I censored it and didn't actually put it which I could of since there is no censor filter for bios, MS is just a bunch of haters, I pay $50 a year I should be able to have a censored word in my bio :biggrin:

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop complaining, it's not Xbox's fault that you had it there, that's your own fault.

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see where I complained to be honest, all I said was I got suspended for having f***ing in my bio, where did I complain there?

S

SiteNick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In the title you said Wow.....
thats complaining...
i few post later you b itch about how you pay 50 dollars a years so the rules shouldnt apply to you, also complaining...

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
^ B.itch because I said I should be able to have a censored word in my bio because I pay $50 when I also put a smiley face? Its called a joke kid, seems to me like most of you don't know what complaining is.

And I must of missed this life update where the word "wow" means complaining.

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you seriously *****ing about something someone with your stupidity deserves?

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
Headshots 1125 said:
Are you seriously *****ing about something someone with your stupidity deserves?

Are you seriously retarded? Nobody is complaining here, all I said was I got suspended for having f***ing in my bio, if I was complaining I would be saying that its bull**** and I shouldn't of gotten suspended or something like that, I never said I shouldn't of gotten suspended, I never said that it isn't fair or anything like that, I'm not complaining its a 24 hour suspension woop de ****ing doo. You guys must not know what complaining is.

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do yall get so uptight about this. He was never complaining, just stating that he got suspended for something so miniscule... and instict just chill when they accuse you of that. Obviously you weren'tcomplaining, who cares if they think you were.

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You know you can put the word ****ing in your bio without censoring it...Either way your complaining, you made a thread saying you got suspended and added wow to it like you are surprised it happened. Whether your complaining about something big or something little your still complaining.

wtf@thread

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
Are you seriously retarded? Nobody is complaining here, all I said was I got suspended for having f***ing in my bio, if I was complaining I would be saying that its bull**** and I shouldn't of gotten suspended or something like that, I never said I shouldn't of gotten suspended, I never said that it isn't fair or anything like that, I'm not complaining its a 24 hour suspension woop de ****ing doo. You guys must not know what complaining is.
Lets see...

xiNsTiNcTx said:

I could of been censoring Facking for all they know, or some other word, there are more than 1 word that has a F at the beginning and a ING at the end than just ****ing. :smile:
Here.
xiNsTiNcTx said:
You shut the "fack" up kid, don't tell me what to do.

At least I censored it and didn't actually put it which I could of since there is no censor filter for bios, MS is just a bunch of haters, I pay $50 a year I should be able to have a censored word in my bio :biggrin:
and here...Mainly here...

xiNsTiNcTx said:
^ B.itch because I said I should be able to have a censored word in my bio because I pay $50 when I also put a smiley face? Its called a joke kid, seems to me like most of you don't know what complaining is.

And I must of missed this life update where the word "wow" means complaining.
Also here.

Now trying to argue with people when it is obvious that you are complaining/wanting attention is just ****ing stupid. MS can do w.e they want with live and your profile. Its not yours. Its theirs.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
I don't see where I complained to be honest, all I said was I got suspended for having f***ing in my bio, where did I complain there?
If you don't see where you compained then you need to open your eyes. Your thread is a BIG *** COMPLAINT... Now this is just turning into a flame fest, reported.

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
Adv said:
You know you can put the word ****ing in your bio without censoring it...Either way your complaining, you made a thread saying you got suspended and added wow to it like you are surprised it happened. Whether your complaining about something big or something little your still complaining.

wtf@thread

I was surprised I got suspended first off since my bio has been the same since '08. And second I made a thread because this is a discussion forum, that's what its for.

Headshots 1125 said:
Lets see...

Here.

and here...Mainly here...

Also here.

Now trying to argue with people when it is obvious that you are complaining/wanting attention is just ****ing stupid. MS can do w.e they want with live and your profile. Its not yours. Its theirs.

LMAO, I want attention on a website? I made the thread because its a discussion forum, why not discuss it. And again because you're so ignorant I put a smiley face after I put I pay $50 a year I should be able to put what I want, its called a JOKE do you not know what a joke is either?

EclipseModz said:
If you don't see where you compained then you need to open your eyes. Your thread is a BIG *** COMPLAINT... Now this is just turning into a flame fest, reported.

Maybe you need to open your eyes and maybe a book so you can learn what complaining is.

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
LMAO, I want attention on a website? I made the thread because its a discussion forum, why not discuss it. And again because you're so ignorant I put a smiley face after I put I pay $50 a year I should be able to put what I want, its called a JOKE do you not know what a joke is either?
There is a difference between discussion and *****ing and your reply to everyone pretty much says it all. Also from every post so far you have been pretty ****ing serious.

/Thread

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
complain (k
schwa.gif
m-pl
amacr.gif
n
prime.gif
)intr.v. complained, complaining, complains
1. To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
2. To make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge.

Sure looked like you were expressing feelings of pain, dissatisfaction and resentment to me...

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
complain (k
schwa.gif
m-pl
amacr.gif
n
prime.gif
)intr.v. complained, complaining, complains
1. To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
2. To make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge.

Sure looked like you were expressing feelings of pain, dissatisfaction and resentment to me...
^Win.
@Instinct.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4]YouTube - You Lose! Good Day Sir![/ame]

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
Maybe you need to open your eyes and maybe a book so you can learn what complaining is.
lol I need to open the book? You don't even realize you are complaining about being suspended. Which means you don't know what it means. In other words you need to open the book, and in some more words you are a brain dead idiot..

lol He edited his main post.

Now since your just "stating" that you got suspended. I will say.

WE DON'T CARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register