Suspended From Xbox Live for LagSwitch Bridging, (I Think)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by iMarty, Feb 4, 2009 with 5 replies and 403 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMarty

iMarty Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I turned on my xbox today and it didn't sign me in automatically so I tried to sign in and I recieved this message:

"You have been suspended from Xbox LIVE. You will not be able to sign in to Xbox LIVE until 2/5/2009."

Yay! At least its just a day :/. Just a warning out there to folks, don't use a lag switch to bridge host because I used to bridge host with ZA and Cain and I never got in trouble. Maybe it was because I was playing legit until I started to lose and lag switched. Or maybe for a lot of reports and stuff? I dunno.

2. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Ok, we get it, stop posting it everywhere.

Thank you.

3. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    the first suspension is always 24hr ban then followed by a life time ban from that game,its happened to me with forza 2 i cant join xbl when i insert the game on any console with my tag :cursing:
    so if youve been caught glitching once becarefull not to get caught again or its a ban from the game for more info on the xbl suspension's an ban's check out forza2.net the rules carry over to any xbl game ****ty code of conduct

4. dustinkrieger

dustinkrieger Newbie

Ratings:
    yeah Purpl3 H4ze is right:thumbup:

5. anakinskywalker

anakinskywalker Newbie

Ratings:
    is it really possible? i don't think so...

fake!

6. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Okay, this thread is useless now, everyone knows that you can be banned/suspended for network manipulation.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.