• Thread starter RaveThat Turtle
  • Start date
  • Views 1,157
RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone has been suspended for selling coins on eBay or is there a way around it? It seems they remove it even if the item says "Pin + free gift of coins"!

Chaars :biggrin:

StumpY-

StumpY-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone has been suspended for selling coins on eBay or is there a way around it? It seems they remove it even if the item says "Pin + free gift of coins"!

Chaars :biggrin:

i am selling a brand new Blank cd that you will receive when payed for...

plus a optional free gift of 250 fifa 12 ut coins XBOX 360

once purchased IF you want the free gift/coins put a unwanted player up and message me on ebay all the details

postion:
club:
Bronze/silver/gold:
players league:
formation:
and your club name

NOTE TO EBAY: they will recive a blank disc in the post this is a REAL item

^^ thats what i right and mine sells

RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am selling a brand new Blank cd that you will receive when payed for...

Ok thanks man, i did put something similar to that but it still got taken down :frown: have you ever had one taken down? Oh and don't mean to spoil your party but its 'paid' lol not payed :smile:

Reilly

Reilly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
got suspended a few times over the years, 3 strikes and your out kind of thing. Usually suspend you for a couple of weeks.

Callum525

Callum525

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to sell on eBay today and when I try and sell they ask to ring me and send me a pin but they say my phone number is not valid or something like that. Help?

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on how quickly your coins sell. I sold some coins within minutes of putting them up but i still got an email the next day saying Ebay had removed my listing.

Callum525

Callum525

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on how quickly your coins sell. I sold some coins within minutes of putting them up but i still got an email the next day saying Ebay had removed my listing.
You kept the money?

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
You kept the money?

Yeah the transaction went through, i got the money, he got the coins and then i get an email saying the listing had been taken down even though it had already gone due to the guy buying the coins lol.

RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to sell on eBay today and when I try and sell they ask to ring me and send me a pin but they say my phone number is not valid or something like that. Help?

I had that when i tried my mobile, turns out you have to put +44 in the first box and then 7 onwards in the second box. If its a landline then make sure you put your area code in the right place etc.

I think i might just put em up for a couple of hours and then take them down, then put them back up again if thats possible?

Top Bottom
Login
Register