What's new

Discussion Suspended for 24 hours then banned?

K

Knockels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, my Xbox live account was suspended for 24 hours yesterday,when I turned on my xbox to login to the suspended profile to check if I was unsuspended,It asked me to login,so I did,but I got the error 80151011,so I did what the xbox website suggested and tried redownloading my profile.When the bar was halfway to the end BAM,an error comes up saying that this account was banned for violating terms of use..etc..etc..
So is my account done for? or does this have to do with the suspend that I got?

D

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Reaction score
if it has not been a full 24 hours then, you may not be able to download it fully yet. how ever also if it is perm banned you will, never be able to download it again.

K

Knockels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if it has not been a full 24 hours then, you may not be able to download it fully yet. how ever also if it is perm banned you will, never be able to download it again.
Yeah I still got 3 hours left of my suspend.
But according to the xbox website I am allowed to play multiplayer games,thats what made me do all that.
I guess I'l have to wait it out and see. Thanks for the respond though!

D

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Reaction score
Yeah I still got 3 hours left of my suspend.
But according to the xbox website I am allowed to play multiplayer games,thats what made me do all that.
I guess I'l have to wait it out and see. Thanks for the respond though!
for xbox one you will be able to sign into it, and download the account, but not play with others in multiplayer or party chat. but xbox 360 you will only be able to sign in offline, i believe and not download the profile, until the suspension is done.

K

Knockels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for xbox one you will be able to sign into it, and download the account, but not play with others in multiplayer or party chat. but xbox 360 you will only be able to sign in offline, i believe and not download the profile, until the suspension is done.
Ah,ok that clears it up I was able to sign in offline on the xbox 360.
I guess I was too impatient.

K

Knockels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally! It works now,thanks DoX!

Top Bottom