What's new

Discussion Suspended AGAIN........[FALSELY!!] WOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
It never worked.

No it used to work, I seen it on youtube lol.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
No it used to work, I seen it on youtube lol.
It got you past the message but you weren't allowed to do anything. You were still suspended. Unless i just missed the video you are talking about.

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
^ I don't know, video I watched the message popped up he knocked it down and he had access to everything on the dashboard and could view messages and what not but it didn't show him playing a game.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
^ I don't know, video I watched the message popped up he knocked it down and he had access to everything on the dashboard and could view messages and what not but it didn't show him playing a game.
Yup that's the one i was talking about. It allowed you to do that but you were still suspended from playing anything.

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
I just contacted somebody from the Launch Team on Xbox.com and they are worthless.....I sware Microsoft has the worst customer support EVER.

This is all he said to me:

you were caught with 2 separate infractions.

I think he is failing to read the main part about why I was suspended the second time, or am I just not understanding this fully?

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
...MS saw you had a previous tickets on your account for a bad word. They saw it wasn't just something like ***, ****, etc. So they gave you another suspension. They can suspend you whenever and however they feel. Unless you were a dumba** and decided to put a smartass comment in your bio/motto. Either way they can do what they want.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Headshots 1125 said:
...MS saw you had a previous tickets on your account for a bad word. They saw it wasn't just something like ***, ****, etc. So they gave you another suspension. They can suspend you whenever and however they feel. Unless you were a dumba** and decided to put a smartass comment in your bio/motto. Either way they can do what they want.

Truth

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
Headshots 1125 said:

My bio has been the same for over a year, I had "f***ing" in my bio which is what got me suspended the first time, but also in that bio I had "Ready to Kick some ***" but would they really suspend me for having 3 stars for A.ss?

M

MXG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I HAVE IN MY BIO

IF MICROSOFT IS READING THIS YES I DID MOD MY GAMERSCORE AND YES I MOD GAMES WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT YOU F*#$ING LOSERS, CMON CYBER ATTACK ME YOU PATHETIC RETARDS

AND THEY HAVENT BANNED ME LEGIT

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
MXG said:
I HAVE IN MY BIO

IF MICROSOFT IS READING THIS YES I DID MOD MY GAMERSCORE AND YES I MOD GAMES WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT YOU F*#$ING LOSERS, CMON CYBER ATTACK ME YOU PATHETIC RETARDS

I have never in my life ever typed this into my keyboard.

Here it goes.

cool story bro

I

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MXG said:
I HAVE IN MY BIO

PLEASE remove the CAPS LOCK you have it on for every single one of your posts, and it is so very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register