Discovery Surviving the waterfall and going to mexico

1ndrew

Reaction score
Sin$

Not really sure what happened but i just froze mid air

1ndrew

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i was able to replicate it three times so far i accepted two invites my friend sent me right before i hit the water so i stopped mid air and therefore negates the fall damage

M

motherleeds

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m pretty sure you can already get to that little beach just on your horse without glitching. There’s no way up onto the cliffs to get you into Mexico from there unfortunately. Still this is a cool glitch that may have it’s uses.

1ndrew

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m pretty sure you can already get to that little beach just on your horse without glitching. There’s no way up onto the cliffs to get you into Mexico from there unfortunately. Still this is a cool glitch that may have it’s uses.
You can get to Mexico if you use the slide glitch to get on the cliff but you may die if you mess up and if you try to get across you and your horse will immediately lose stamina and drown

C

ctrivelpiece

Reaction score
Sin$
You can cross the river right below the falls where the water is shallow. Best to do in the daytime so you can see where the shallow part is.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Not really sure what happened but i just froze mid air

This is a glitch. You use this to float around the map, using the joysticks. Sorta like a bulls*** superman. Useful for certain scenarios.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
it’s that easy just useless

Not useless to be floating in mid air.

Works as another glitch that you can control, you can either move on all x/y axis.

Different ways to achieve it. Currently 9 steps for it to be possible, except that doesnt include setup steps

HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The best part about this entire video, is you can just walk across the river at the bottom of the waterfall ??‍♂️

Top Bottom
Login
Register