Discussion Survival creator mode

EyeDuDab

...Documenting the Buggiest Game in History
Premium
Reaction score
lol yeah but I don't know if they'd give you the option of Dynamic if they don't want you to use it right? Who do we complain to?
Send tickets to rokstar directly.

Only they have the power

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send tickets to rokstar directly.

Only they have the power
Hey Eye, I need some quick advice. I've been procrastinating about the Rockstar ticket on this. I was thinking that it's such a small issue that they'll never pay attention. Well yesterday a friend of mine tried to put dynamics in her survival and it didn't work of course. I decided to finally give it a shot. Rockstar surprisingly responded really quickly on three back and fourths. Now they're asking me for a video.

My issue is that, if you remember, a number of my videos are interiors that we're not technically supposed to be able to use. Even the one that I have the dynamic issue with involves that one trick where you can put all the enemies on the exact same spot. Not a huge deal probably, but still. And are they going to look at my other survivals? I assume they don't have time to randomly look through my other survivals, but it's a concern. I want to stay under the radar. What should I do? Do you think there's a risk here? I'm thinking of making a brand new survival with no exploits, in order to show them the issue. But that wouldn't stop them from browsing my other ones. :frown:

Top Bottom