Discussion Survival creator mode

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Humaine labs garage opens right up to go inside... ramp into building next to fib lets you walk right up and fall below the map. Placing props at least at -3 happens without issue. Placing the trigger below that seems to work as well. Many of the limits put on other creations seem to not exist on survival.

EyeDuDab

...Documenting the Buggiest Game in History
Premium
Reaction score
Humaine labs garage opens right up to go inside... ramp into building next to fib lets you walk right up and fall below the map. Placing props at least at -3 happens without issue. Placing the trigger below that seems to work as well. Many of the limits put on other creations seem to not exist on survival.
Can also still fly into the building using the top camera view :wink::whistle:

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
Its still possible to create VALID, under the map jobs in survival and koth.
I used the "Fly into building" method for the whole build.

The job and trigger is 100% valid, and i spawn on top of the prop inside of the job. The enemies are all located on the platform, and i have 1 (non weaponized helicopter) spawn in each wave [so i cant finish the wave by accident :wink: ]

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
Tip:

NPC'S DONT spawn on top of the map if you place them below the map on a missing prop :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Instant finish (no rp per kill)

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
Anyone else catch on to the fact that if a player quits a custom Survival job, the job DOES NOT FINISH?:whistle:

The job continues and lets the remaining players finish
it is like titan of a job in that sense...:what:

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
Is there any vehicle anywhere of any type in custom Survival mode that you can enter?

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know, EyeDu. You'd know WAY more than me. I've seen your videos and you're much more advanced than me. But hey, I've seen some custom survivals you guys need to really see and explain to me how they're done.

#1 - $$$ Suicidal $$$ by GhettoAi. How did he SPAWN the enemies on a prop and out in water! On top of that, he makes them run straight into the water!

#2 - AFK money survival$$$ mod by romchenp. Not only does he spawn the enemies completely under water(!!), but he spawns them so deep that they die before they're able to swim to the top.

^ How were these done? Have you guys seen any other AFK type survivals in this vein?

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
I don't know, EyeDu. You'd know WAY more than me. I've seen your videos and you're much more advanced than me. But hey, I've seen some custom survivals you guys need to really see and explain to me how they're done.

#1 - $$$ Suicidal $$$ by GhettoAi. How did he SPAWN the enemies on a prop and out in water! On top of that, he makes them run straight into the water!

#2 - AFK money survival$$$ mod by romchenp. Not only does he spawn the enemies completely under water(!!), but he spawns them so deep that they die before they're able to swim to the top.

^ How were these done? Have you guys seen any other AFK type survivals in this vein?
Thanks for the kind words.

To make the job ABOVE water:
  1. just place the trigger anywhere it lets you
  2. Place flat props above the water at desired height.
  3. Place all enemy spawn locations on that prop.
  4. 2 options here...place player locations on a separate prop or on the ground---
  5. Edit the prop that the enemies are placed on, then relocate the prop to somewhere out of the way, then delete that prop.
  6. If you placed yourself on a prop... leave that prop :wink:, or leave yourself on solid ground...
  7. Fill in the desired settings to save and publish to suit your duration needs.

place enemies and player spawn locations on props:
  1. Place using first person view by sliding it to the edge of your view, then place. Or place on solid ground, then use edit to relocate into your desired positions for each. Vehicles have to be edited, instead of 1st person view.

The underwater job is a bit more tricky, i think they might have used some advanced tricks that im not allowed to disclose at the moment.
(To sum it up, they brought the camera below map, then built just below the sand under the water (under-under water breaches)

But, neither will max rp earned by hitting bonus rp per kill. So it doesnt really matter the tricks used, those jobs are only exploiting the timer, nothing else.

Btw... enemies wont swim under water, they will die if they have to dive :whistle:

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EyeDu, thank you SO much for taking the time to write those instructions out. I look forward to trying it out the next time I’m on.

As for NPCs not being able to swim, that’s true for the most part. But those two survivals I mentioned above challenge that. On Suicidal, the guys run into the water and tread water for a relatively long time. On the other one where they spawn way under water, they definitely legit swim up toward the surface and almost make it. I was shocked!

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EyeDu, quick update. I found a YouTube video that explained how to spawn everything underwater. It's actually so simple and obvious that I can't believe I didn't just stumble upon it. But I was not able to spawn enemies on props, using your directions. You don't have to make a video showing us how to do it, but you could if you wanted to. :wink: And here's a link to my two underwater survivals.

Crashed UFO survival
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/rauK1rygNEeOVVpvwGncvg
^ Stock up on rebreathers. You have to put them on before each round starts!

Titan Of A Job 2
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/6lLcGIAya0-LCiAGHikjbg
^ This one's harder than it looks. Some of the guys swim for shore and will kill you for sure.

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
Thank you. But be careful if your sharing jobs. The risk of being creator banned is always a possibility.

Btw, i just published yestrday of a a race inside of the new arcade basement interior :whistle:

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eye, are you sure that Rockstar would remove creator abiltiy for this? I'm not even sure they'd mind, as I'm not glitching anything. Just using the options they've given us.

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
Eye, are you sure that Rockstar would remove creator abiltiy for this? I'm not even sure they'd mind, as I'm not glitching anything. Just using the options they've given us.
Thats what i though with my afk captures lol. Its labled as an exploit. And the use of exploits makes it a farming job, not an intended game mechanism. According to the tos, farming and using exploits are both punishable too

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! So you have the Bahama Mama's inside? I've been looking for one of those! Every one I've seen has been outside.

Thats what i though with my afk captures lol. Its labled as an exploit. And the use of exploits makes it a farming job, not an intended game mechanism. According to the tos, farming and using exploits are both punishable too
Oh shoot. Well hopefully mine will get lost in the shuffle. Almost everyone who tried my 100% underwater UFO Crash Survival hates it, so I doubt it'll get very popular.

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how people are getting inside interiors to make survivals? I just can't seem to do it. I'd love to make one inside Michael's house and plenty of other "secret" interiors, but I can't figure out how to get in while I'm in Creator. One guy has made them in the arcade, a bunker, the CEO warehouses, etc.

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
Are the triggers inside also? This makes a big difference when looking at variables 😉

I have not gotten prop swtch method to work using survival, so they are most likely going from under the map, and building upwards to breach in.

There are many breaches you can easily use on foot in creator

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the triggers inside also? This makes a big difference when looking at variables 😉

I have not gotten prop swtch method to work using survival, so they are most likely going from under the map, and building upwards to breach in.

There are many breaches you can easily use on foot in creator
I think the triggers must be inside. You and all the enemies spawn inside.

That’s a good idea is to go under the map and work up. But what’s a good method for going under the map in Creator?

The problem that I have with accessing wall breaches on foot in creator is that your character can’t climb or jump.

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
Most of the
I think the triggers must be inside. You and all the enemies spawn inside.

That’s a good idea is to go under the map and work up. But what’s a good method for going under the map in Creator?

The problem that I have with accessing wall breaches on foot in creator is that your character can’t climb or jump.
Any wall breach will be useful.

If you want to know where the trigger is at for the job in Question, then when you quit the job find out where you spawn in free mode. That is probably where the trigger is at. Just because the job loads inside does not mean the trigger is involved. You can easily place the player spawn points and enemy spawn points inside of places much easier than you can place triggers.

As far as a climbing goes, we use a lot of ramps, And angled flat props.

Top Bottom