What's new

Discovery Supply drop glitch theory

JackFX

JackFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With the advent of lvl1000s in zombies being gifted a "random" zombie supply drop amount after playing to prologue and supply drops persisting after duplication my theory is that you duplicate an accounts stats to a fresh account to save everything, you then duplicate the original account to lvl1000 to collect the supply drops then duplicate back to the original stats that were saved on the fresh account. You could repeat this process to collect large amounts of supply drops very quickly. All that is needed is a new account duplication method.

alepagliaccio

alepagliaccio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The old dupe method known didn't dupe the black market stuff like supplies and variants so it won't work

JackFX

JackFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The old dupe method known didn't dupe the black market stuff like supplies and variants so it won't work
That is exactly the point. You keep duping back and forth from lvl 1000 collecting the black market stuff without duping over and replacing it each time

I would if I knew a duplication method

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Just thought i would advise you guys that there was a method but it was patched in the 4.4gb update, so dont waste your time. if you dont believe me, this is the reason Brown Magician no longer sells supply drops

BigDoinksFor1337

BigDoinksFor1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just thought i would advise you guys that there was a method but it was patched in the 4.4gb update, so dont waste your time. if you dont believe me, this is the reason Brown Magician no longer sells supply drops
yea just zombies

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you share it? I’d love to mess around with it. Try new stuff?

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you share it? I’d love to mess around with it. Try new stuff?
No no, you misunderstood what DesireHD DesireHD was saying...
In the latest title update (the ~4.4 gb update for xbox one) they fixed the known method. Which is why brownmagicians service no longer sells supply drops.

Very weird, that they fixed it even though not many people truly knew how to do it-and if they did, how to do it correctly.

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In the latest title update (the ~4.4 gb update for xbox one) they fixed the known method. Which is why brownmagicians service no longer sells supply drops.

Very weird, that they fixed it even though not many people truly knew how to do it-and if they did, how to do it correctly.
I understand but I wanted to find an afterpatch for the patched glitch. In order to do that I would need to know the method, even though it’s patched.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand but I wanted to find an afterpatch for the patched glitch. In order to do that I would need to know the method, even though it’s patched.
Oooh I see. Not many knew about the method, which is how BronMagician was able to charge for it.

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a acc Duplication? I’ve got a master prestige account on multiplayer if so

Chevs

Chevs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

it was a two parter glitch which contributed to the account dupe

Top Bottom
Login
Register