What's new

Discussion Supply drop from regular areas (non dark zone)

• Thread starter Crackin Nuggz
  • Start date
  • Views 2,530
Crackin Nuggz

Crackin Nuggz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was doing some seek and destroy missions earlier, while doing these I got a notification of an incoming supply dro. I didn't think nothing of it, I thought maybe they tell you this in the regular campaign area to let you know in case you wanna get to the dr. After finishing my SnD missions I started to head to the supply drop icon on the map. After traveling 2.5km (I didn't want to do fast travel in case it was a bug) I found the supply drop... in a regular area. Ended up getting a 268 sentry call piece out of. I go ogled to find out about supply drops in non dz areas b7t didn't find anything. Is this known, or something they added recently. I haven't heard anyone else talk about it. Anyway just thought I would share. I did record through my xbox so if this is something that is a bug I will figure out how to put my footage up on here and share.

N

npezzer82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah my friend s just told me this. It's apparently for season pass holders we get a supply drop every 2 weeks with 268 and 229 gear sets they appear on your normal map as supply drops

boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Massive drops gear around your gear score in these supply drops,so make sure you max out your gear before opening the box. You actually get 4 supply drops if you leveled up all 4 of your characters to level 30.

andy briggs

andy briggs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Massive drops gear around your gear score in these supply drops,so make sure you max out your gear before opening the box. You actually get 4 supply drops if you leveled up all 4 of your characters to level 30.
4 characters ? how do you do that just start a new game ? it wont over write existing will it ?

boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Sound like u did that
It could be possible to level up four characters,delete one(after hitting the box four times),then create another one to hit the supply box 5 times. Have one of your friends help you max out your character ,and you could possibly be able to hit the box more than four times.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally maxed my last character to collect the last supply drop. I have got some great drops out of this including reclaimer gear (on ps4). Can't wait to get some more good stuff on the 1st.

AnTiBioTiC

AnTiBioTiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those who are interested, since yesterday 01-08 you can get new supply drops :biggrin:

ScrewBallMods

ScrewBallMods

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
haha me and 4 of my friends leve 180 in the dark zone went to a supply drop and 7 level 220"s where all around us

P

Prosperskillz

Reaction score
Sin$
It's for season pass holders.You get one at the beginning of the month and a second one 3 week of the month.

Top Bottom
Login
Register