• Start date
  • Views 1,495
ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Aight so im not sure if this is just be more not but every lobby i seem to go into i see at least a quarter of the lobby with elite guns lol now im a 6th prestige and i have NEVER gotten a usefull elite gun yet lol i got an elite pistol and a mac11 elite now that is all i have gotten elite in 6 prestiges lool lol im not ranting on about this cause i can still beat most of them lol but i mean people must know something i dont lol case everyday i see loads of people people with elite bals etc

Whats your thoughts on the whole supply drop thing ?

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's all just luck of the draw... I feel the same way but not much you can do about it. I was actually talking to a friend about wanting the obsidian steed BAL and guess what.. the next match we play he gets a supply drop and gets it :/

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Aight so im not sure if this is just be more not but every lobby i seem to go into i see at least a quarter of the lobby with elite guns lol now im a 6th prestige and i have NEVER gotten a usefull elite gun yet lol i got an elite pistol and a mac11 elite now that is all i have gotten elite in 6 prestiges lool lol im not ranting on about this cause i can still beat most of them lol but i mean people must know something i dont lol case everyday i see loads of people people with elite bals etc

Whats your thoughts on the whole supply drop thing ?
As said above its all luck, I have the ASM1 Speakeasy so I can't complain. I really want the obsidian steed though.

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the idea of supply drops is cool, one of the better unlock systems in a call of duty game in my opinion.. The fact its random and you have no idea when you're going to get something you want is fun I find but it's pretty annoying sometimes too.

Would like for them to add more ways to unlock a supply drop though like you get one for completing weapon challenges or something, would make it better I believe.

Also 4000th post!

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the idea of supply drops is cool, one of the better unlock systems in a call of duty game in my opinion.. The fact its random and you have no idea when you're going to get something you want is fun I find but it's pretty annoying sometimes too.

Would like for them to add more ways to unlock a supply drop though like you get one for completing weapon challenges or something, would make it better I believe.

Also 4000th post!
See I'd love to see more ways of getting supply drops but at the same time that means everyone else is getting more supply drops and eventually everyone in the game will have the elite weapons and gear making them not so "rare" also congrats on 4k!

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
See I'd love to see more ways of getting supply drops but at the same time that means everyone else is getting more supply drops and eventually everyone in the game will have the elite weapons and gear making them not so "rare" also congrats on 4k!
This is also true but by the time the game has come to the end of its span, nobody will care.. I'm like 5th prestige and haven't got a single elite item yet and the game is boring already.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This is also true but by the time the game has come to the end of its span, nobody will care.. I'm like 5th prestige and haven't got a single elite item yet and the game is boring already.

That sucks so bad, I've been really lucky lately getting a few elites for guns I actually use lol

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Reaction score
Sin$
It's all just luck of the draw... I feel the same way but not much you can do about it. I was actually talking to a friend about wanting the obsidian steed BAL and guess what.. the next match we play he gets a supply drop and gets it :/
Thats lol sooo lucky i mean its not cool lol i know its luck of the draw but i mean id have liked to have gotten at least one good elite in 6 prestiges
As said above its all luck, I have the ASM1 Speakeasy so I can't complain. I really want the obsidian steed though.
\yea same it looks so good i know a friedn that got one and sold it because he doesnt like the bal :/

Also 4000th post!
yea i like the idea it is great and the fact its random is good but i always get pooooop in supply drops :/
Congrats on 4000 

Yea it is really annoying lol im 6th and i havent gotten anything worth talking about besides a pistol and mac 11 lol it is such a pain in the *** i swear lol pisses me off because people who is bad is beating me with guns that are so op compared to the normal guns which i have.

S

Slick321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What makes me upset is I keep getting the same gear or guns I already have or have sold. I wish they would fix that

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
I get ****ing pdw elites. I just want the am 12- rip or something

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I think them adding supply drops was a perfect idea. It's something they've never done before. I have gotten several good supply drops, one including a duel wield elite submachine gun. Other's were elite guns for snipers and so forth. Not sure why you didn't get anything worth the time. I'm only a 42 without prestige.

Only thing I wish is that the drops weren't just stat upgrades even though my duel wield gun was an upgrade on it's own. Most of them are only for stats but the idea was a good one.

ghostfarts

ghostfarts

hello
Reaction score
Sin$
I got all the elites I wanted by 5th prstige. I don't even use half all the elites. Its all luck baby.
However now I got elites I want I never really got cool clothes in supply drops. I like basic gear though so its whatever.
The only elite guns I use are the mp11 goliath and the mors silver bullet. Favorite gun I got was a arx 160 hole puncher, although it's professional.

Last edited:
ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Reaction score
Sin$
I get ****ing pdw elites. I just want the am 12- rip or something
Its extremely annoying lol isnt it.
I think them adding supply drops was a perfect idea. It's something they've never done before. I have gotten several good supply drops, one including a duel wield elite submachine gun. Other's were elite guns for snipers and so forth. Not sure why you didn't get anything worth the time. I'm only a 42 without prestige.

Only thing I wish is that the drops weren't just stat upgrades even though my duel wield gun was an upgrade on it's own. Most of them are only for stats but the idea was a good one.
lmao your literally the luckiest person i know lol i don't know i just thing i have extremely ****** luck tbh its not cool i like the idea but my god i get dirt lol this sums up my cod supply drops i just got a bal with -1 damage and -1 handling lol no + what's so ever :?

E

epic face smack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I took my account up to master prestige and had 9 days plus playing time without getting any of the the elite guns I wanted.
So two days ago I started a new account and at rank 16 I got an Inferno. I think some accounts are just not lucky.

UndeadASU

UndeadASU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got all the elites I wanted by 5th prstige. I don't even use half all the elites. Its all luck baby.
However now I got elites I want I never really got cool clothes in supply drops. I like basic gear though so its whatever.
The only elite guns I use are the mp11 goliath and the mors silver bullet. Favorite gun I got was a arx 160 hole puncher, although it's professional.

Dude the Steel Byte version of the ARX is my favorite gun in the entire game. You should try it when/if you have it.

5STARKILLAR

5STARKILLAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i like it just because its new, however i wouldnt want this idea every year in a cod game.
although id say my luck is not bad, getting the BAL 27 Obsidian Steed, MORS The Doctor, ASM1 Speakeasy and 2 Elite MK14's(Eclipse and Eagle Eye) Both from the same supply drop.
but yet i still use the normal variations over some of the elites.

A

arindear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I barely got any elites until 11th prestige or so.. I'm 15th now, and during that time I've gotten:

Bal Inferno, Obsidian Steed
ASM1 Speakeasy (already had Strider which is trash)
Ameli Chicanery, Whale Horn
Mk14 Eagle Eye (already had Eclipse, sucks)
AK12 Rip, Finger Trap
Lynx Tack Driver
EPM3 Bona Fide
MP11 Goliath

Plus a few more elites I already had. Crazy how luck can change, I was getting good elite guns what seemed like every 3-4 supply drops there for a while. But recently I'm back to getting crap, so I guess my turn is over :biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register