• Start date
  • Views 1,497
ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i like it just because its new, however i wouldnt want this idea every year in a cod game.
although id say my luck is not bad, getting the BAL 27 Obsidian Steed, MORS The Doctor, ASM1 Speakeasy and 2 Elite MK14's(Eclipse and Eagle Eye) Both from the same supply drop.
but yet i still use the normal variations over some of the elites.
Yea i think its a great idea for advanced warfare im really like this cod compared to ghosts tbh, as far as luck goes mine is terminable but i am 20th prestiges so i mean what guns i dont have ill get when they add a further 15 prestiges 
I barely got any elites until 11th prestige or so.. I'm 15th now, and during that time I've gotten:

Bal Inferno, Obsidian Steed
ASM1 Speakeasy (already had Strider which is trash)
Ameli Chicanery, Whale Horn
Mk14 Eagle Eye (already had Eclipse, sucks)
AK12 Rip, Finger Trap
Lynx Tack Driver
EPM3 Bona Fide
MP11 Goliath

Plus a few more elites I already had. Crazy how luck can change, I was getting good elite guns what seemed like every 3-4 supply drops there for a while. But recently I'm back to getting crap, so I guess my turn is over :biggrin:
Therse are the elites that i have

Steed
Speakeasy
Rip
Thundertusk
Board strike
the doctor
silver bullet
Not ellite but its sick i have the hold pouncher :biggrin: 
I boughtt the 39.99 ASD got 5 obsidien steeds
Tbh at that stage ii would have been cross :frown: 
Advanced Supply Drops guarauntee at least 1 professional item every drop. So you got more than Enlisted :wink:
I was thinking that tbh but i didnt want to say anything :/

Quacked

Quacked

I'm a Duck :P
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have all the elite guns that everyonewants except for insanity :tongue:

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i think its a great idea for advanced warfare im really like this cod compared to ghosts tbh, as far as luck goes mine is terminable but i am 20th prestiges so i mean what guns i dont have ill get when they add a further 15 prestiges 

Therse are the elites that i have

Steed
Speakeasy
Rip
Thundertusk
Board strike
the doctor
silver bullet
Not ellite but its sick i have the hold pouncher :biggrin: 

Tbh at that stage ii would have been cross :frown: 

I was thinking that tbh but i didnt want to say anything :/

Ehh i got alot of stuff like Steed and alot of cool exo's

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of my elite things I get have been outfit suff that I will never use because I like the look of my MLG Mtn Dew/Doritos outfit, but ya the good guns are hard to get from them :/ wish I knew the official ratio to see how actually hard these guns are to pull

Four Twenty

Four Twenty

#
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one not receiving advanced supply drops? The only ones I've received are when I prestige.

A

arindear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one not receiving advanced supply drops? The only ones I've received are when I prestige.
Same here. They haven't been showing up, but when they do, they disappear before I'm able to open them. I've given up on SH really.. Still playing AW, but I've started playing BO2 a lot more to be honest. AW is just too buggy and they refuse to fix a lot of crap, at least that's my experience on the 360

Top Bottom
Login
Register