Patched Supplies never deplete for all MC businesses.

Pyr0mantic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a short clip of product going up while supplies stay full.

And here's my meth lab doing the same, after leaving online, uploading the first vid, then going back online.

This happened to me a few times on accident but I finally figured out exactly what I was doing to make it work. Unfortunately it doesn't last forever but I've gotten quite a few sells out of it before it stops and you have to redo it.

Step 1. Sell all product in the businesses you want this to work for. (If you don't care about losing what product you may have start at step 2.)

Step 2. Shut all businesses down.

Step 3. Disband MC outside of each business.

Step 4. Enter business, go to pc, start business back up, order re supply, shut down again, disband MC inside each business before walking out.

Step 5. Wait at least 10 minutes for supplies to be delivered to each business.

Step 6. Start MC again, go to and restart each business, disband MC again. (If supply bars aren't max repeat steps 4 and 5)

Step 7. Start up MC again after a bit and check supply and product levels to see if it worked for you.

Step 8. Profit for as long as it lasts.

Those were my exact steps and all 5 business are not losing any supplies at all while producing product. Some steps could quite possible be unnecessary but that's what I did to make it work.

I know something similar has been posted before but not this exact method. I'm on PS4 and I just did this an hour ago and none of my supplies are going down. This will eventually randomly stop working but you can make a few million easy before you have to do it again.
If someone could test Xbox 1 and Pc and report results I would greatly appreciate it.
I can't make a video until it stops working and I do it again unfortunately but if anyone wants to record it as they do it and post the video here I'll add it to op. Also, if anyone has any questions or needs help better understanding the steps feel free to pm me.

Last edited:

Pyr0mantic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was looking to find this so ta, will try in an hour or so and report back.
Awesome. If you need any help pm me and what platform are you on? I know it works on PS4 if done correctly, but I need some Pc and xbone players to test and report back.

KetBoi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. If you need any help pm me and what platform are you on? I know it works on PS4 if done correctly, but I need some Pc and xbone players to test and report back.
PS4 of course, it's the only other worthy platform, other then PC :tongue:

AlinaXI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Step 1. Sell all product in the businesses you want this to work for.

By this you mean, do the entire mission or just start the sell mission ( i know dumb question but making sure before I try ).

Pyr0mantic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Step 1. Sell all product in the businesses you want this to work for.

By this you mean, do the entire mission or just start the sell mission ( i know dumb question but making sure before I try ).
If you have a ton of money you can just shut the businesses down and lose all product and skip the sell step if you want. 
can this work for the bunker supplies?
I've tried similar steps with the bunker and it hasn't worked yet but I'm gonna play with it some tomorrow and see if I can find a way to make the supplies get stuck.

Gta24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying it out on PS4. I'll update post with findings
If I shut down business will this reset what I have made on my coke business as i have made over 28 million just on my coke so dont really want to reset it

SEPTIM00SE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I shut down business will this reset what I have made on my coke business as i have made over 28 million just on my coke so dont really want to reset it
Nope, I mean, some times it gets forced shutdown when you screw up one of those awful LJT missions. I've shut down my businesses and reopened them and the "overall profit" was still on screen :smile:

Gta24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be working £2.800 not gone down yet ps4 
Nope, I mean, some times it gets forced shutdown when you screw up one of those awful LJT missions. I've shut down my businesses and reopened them and the "overall profit" was still on screen :smile:
Ok great

Gta24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good deal. What platform are you playing on and are your supplies still staying full?
No supplies gone down but will keep trying as i hate it as u have to keep going to each place to 're supply wouldn't be so bad if u could resupply on ur phone 
Good deal. What platform are you playing on and are your supplies still staying full?
PS4

Pyr0mantic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No supplies gone down but will keep trying as i hate it as u have to keep going to each place to 're supply wouldn't be so bad if u could resupply on ur phone 

PS4
No supplies have gone down or no, supplies have gone down? I have noticed that sometimes ordering supplies won't give you 5 full bars, make sure you check that. If the supply bar isn't full start business, order another re supply, shut it back down, and wait for delivery again.

SEPTIM00SE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No supplies have gone down or no, supplies have gone down? I have noticed that sometimes ordering supplies won't give you 5 full bars, make sure you check that. If the supply bar isn't full start business, order another re supply, shut it back down, and wait for delivery again.
Hey, I've just tried on XB1 - supplies are going down for me.

Can I just ask, did you do the whole process for each business individually, or did you do it for all businesses at the same time? I went to all 5 businesses, shut down business, resupplied, disbanded MC, waited for all 5 supplies to be delivered, went to all 5 businesses in the same order, restarted business & disbanded, waited half an hour, registered MC, went to each business, and the supplies had gone down...

BUT, my bars weren't COMPLETELY full when they arrived, so that could be the problem.

Top Bottom