Status
Not open for further replies.
Gr1zZzZ_cs

Gr1zZzZ_cs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Blackops 4 Super Speed Glitch
  1. Join friend in multiplayer lobby and go to custom class 1 (or any class) and put on perk 2 gluttony and perk 2 greed
  2. Tell your friend to go into custom games. Go to class 1 and put on those same two perks
  3. Press start > copy class and hover over custom class 1
  4. Tell your friend to back out. Once he does, the screen will glitch out and you can now select skulker in slot 1 of your perks
  5. Repeat until you have 4 skulkers on the class
  6. To activate in multiplayer either get a kill and double crouch or play SnD and it will allow you to go super speed at the start of every round

This isn’t private and someone would’ve released it anyway I’m ignoring any of you that’s going to complain about me posting this. Don’t abuse this. There is a risk of a ban or reset using this as per their policies.

Video- coming soon

H

Hackeroni Jabroni

Reaction score
Sin$
You guys think they'll ban for just having the class and not using it? I just wanna have the class. Also, any info on the previous ban wave? Was it to those that got reported for using it or just having the stalked skulker perk in their class setup?

W

Wumon

Reaction score
Sin$
You guys think they'll ban for just having the class and not using it? I just wanna have the class. Also, any info on the previous ban wave? Was it to those that got reported for using it or just having the stalked skulker perk in their class setup?
How would they know if you have it if you don't use it?

GrindingXP

GrindingXP

Reaction score
Sin$
You'll get banned for this I did it the first time had a warning

C

currygotgame

Reaction score
Sin$
It's making me move slow when I'm crouched hep?

X

XxYOU_DERPxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. Join friend in multiplayer lobby and go to custom class 1(or any class) and put on perk 2 gluttony and perk 2 greed
  2. Tell your friend to Go into custom games. Go to class 1 and put on those same two perks
  3. Press start then copy class and hover over custom class 1
  4. Tell your friend to back out , once he does the screen will glitch out and you can now select skulker in slot one of your perks
  5. Repeat till you have 4 skulker son the class
  6. To activate in multiplayer either get a kill and double crouch or play SnD and it will allow u to go super speed at the start of every round
This isn’t private and someone would’ve released it anyway I’m ignoring any of u that’s going to complain about me posting this. Don’t abuse this. There is a risk of a ban or reset using this as per their policies.

Video- coming soon
Yeah I posted this last night then took it down. Because there was another method released so I was gonna save this one. But oh well I guess maybe both methods will get patched. Or maybe in my one method will get patched who knows.

This method would be worked Still if they patched the one I saw where you do it with 10/10 slots hover over what you want to replace on your class and then have them back out. Instead of hovering over copy class.

This method has one more step to it that would be safe for a patch and could still work

I am the founder of this new method for the custom class stack glitch

I've already seen 3 videos on YouTube showing my method and only 1 video of the other method. I kind of wish I could save one of these methods for after the next patch but they are both out there already

Also I would suggest if anyone DOESN'T want to get banned you should clear this class from your game when you go offline. I'm assuming that if they cleared your class of the skulker perk last time then this time they will ban everyone using it

It will be hard to avoid a ban this time because they will hotfix it like last time with a "game settings have been changed and when they do that if you still have this class you will most likely be banned for 48 hours

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s much more than just a super speed glitch

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't even try it because you will get banned. it's useless
You will get banned, and its just a scummy move to use this in public games. No point in doing this at all.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You will get banned, and its just a scummy move to use this in public games. No point in doing this at all.
It's just people expect to be totally fine from doing it people been getting reported on twitter callofduty forums it's crazy.

F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont ban and i have use it yesterday for 7 or 8 hours but is now patched so you can write PATCHED

Last edited:
F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
Is patched i have try with some friend, it worked yesterday but is now patched because the perk self delete on your class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register