What's new

Tutorial [Xbox 360] Supers0ak FTW's Guide to Boosting Halo: Reach

Void Howling

Void Howling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was considering dedicating some time to it due to the current amount of free time I have. It is cheating, and I have no problem cheating myself. I'm just not gonna sit here and try and justify it. I'm not calling him out on wasting his time, he said that himself. I'm just saying the whole thing is a waste and the fact that I would like to join in is irrelevant.

Good, justified answer. Not much to say about the matter.

Just personally I think you'd do better playing Firefight or Griffball normally.

My friends do a 5 man team for Griffball, the person on the opposite team betrays their teammates until your team can spawn trap or they just quit.

Then they just dink around for the match minutes and they all earn 15- 24k credits. Lol.

L

Look B

Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly. Just playing firefight or setting up quick custom challenges is gonna be your fastest way to rank up. Custom challenges are very easy requires almost no effort an can hit your credit cap in like 30-45 minutes easy

L

Look B

Reaction score
Sin$
But anyway ill be on pretty much all night if anyone is up for firefights or boosting let me know

Acid Addictions

Acid Addictions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was considering dedicating some time to it due to the current amount of free time I have. It is cheating, and I have no problem cheating myself. I'm just not gonna sit here and try and justify it. I'm not calling him out on wasting his time, he said that himself. I'm just saying the whole thing is a waste and the fact that I would like to join in is irrelevant.

Do yourself a favor, go and read over my post. Think about it. There seems to be a huge blockage in the place where comprehension and understanding should be. Boosting is cheating, I never said I wasn't a cheater. I just stated you are as well. I lack the energy to continue on this path towards some pointless half witted polemic exchange with someone who clearly lacks any sort of sense. I really do hope you feel accomplished lol Last time I checked, this was a gaming website. It was great in the years before kids like you came.
Im a cheater? Dr obvious. Hey, dont get butt hurt over a game, whats it going to achieve and dont say your not otherwise you wouldnt bother wasting your time replying. Only reason i reply is becasue its funny as hell and your cute when your mad

K

Krusty Pigeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there. I want to get credit banned (I do not want to rank up) However I still want to earn commendation progress. Can you still progress through commendations (like downshift etc) while on a credit ban? Thanks!

Top Bottom
Login
Register