Discussion Superman's Pixel Art Templates

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score

As you may notice, I didn't use a prefix. This is because first of all, this can be made on Xbox360, PC and iOS/Android and secondly, I dislike the 'ALL' prefix.

Dear Se7enSins members,

Introduction

I've seen a lot of people posting their Pixelart creatures in the Minecraft section. A lot of people are requesting the creators to make templates to copy the Pixelart to their own world by making it from the template. This took my some time but is probably worth it. There is another topic about this with almost 300,000 views but only contains a couple Pixelart Templates and is pretty outdated. In this thread you can use Templates and/or request templates. If you'd like to request a template you have to either comment on this thread, profile post me or send me a PM.

In the templates you'll notice that I almost only used Wool. This is because it will make templates equal in block but in different color. Of course you can use other materials with the same color, but I suggest using Wool.

I made this thread in different catagories to that everything should be ordered as much as possible.
Credit goes to Orphan Carpet for making all the titles.

Red Bull Text: 39x9

Red Bull Logo: 23x8

Moster Logo: 13x18

Call of Duty Logo: 75x17

Modern Warfare 3 Logo: 27x8

Batman Logo: 48x28

Batman Bat: 28x10

Superman Logo: 34x24

Green Lantern: 40x40

WonderWoman: 34x16

Canada Flag: 60x30

France Flag: 45x28

USA Flag: 57x26

The Netherlands Flag: 45x29

United Kingdom Flag: 60x30

COG Logo Flag: 72x40

Locust Logo: 26x29

Chainsaw: 39x37

Halo Logo: 44x6

Masterchief: 40x49

Mario: 28x37

Shell - Green: 16x16

Shell - Red: 16x16

Toad Person: 23x37

Toad:

Yoshi: 25x47

Bowser: 46x37

Pig: 8x8

Cow: 8x8

Sheep: 8x8 (Dirt is used because Brown wool is too dark)

Skeleton: 8x8

Spider: 8x8

Wolf: 8x8 (Pink is the background)

Zombie: 8x8

These can be made in every different material.

Axe: 13x14

***: 13x14

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q541/devuilnisman/Minecraft Templates/***.png

Pickaxe: 13x13

Shovel: 13x13

Sword: 16x16

Me Gusta: 47x49

Trollface: 61x49

LOL-Guy:

Piplup: 30x28

Pikachu: 36x39

Charazard: 40x39

:x3: Smiley: 20x20

Se7enSins Logo:

This took a very long time to make. This is why my collection is not yet complete. If you have any suggestions for new templates please comment on this thread or contact me elsewhere. If you have any questions/comments, comment on the thread. Also thank Orphan Carpet for making all the titles.

Donations such as Premium are always good and contribute to the site.

Thanks.

Supreme

Rocafella
Reaction score
Did you happen to notice the pinned thread in "Minecraft Tutorials"? I'm not saying this should get deleted or whatever. But, good job.

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Did you happen to notice the pinned thread in "Minecraft Tutorials"? I'm not saying this should get deleted or whatever. But, good job.
Yes. My introduction says:

There is another topic about this with almost 300,000 views but only contains a couple Pixelart Templates and is pretty outdated.

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Reaction score
I won't be using this as I dislike templates and just paint (1 pixel view and grid) to plan pixelarts, but I'm sure it would help SOMEONE out. Please do something about the title and subtitles though, I can barely see them because they are too big...

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Really good thread, but I'm not one for making pixel art. This will help many pixel artists out.

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
I won't be using this as I dislike templates and just paint (1 pixel view and grid) to plan pixelarts, but I'm sure it would help SOMEONE out. Please do something about the title and subtitles though, I can barely see them because they are too big...
Could you make a screen cap of how you see them? They are fine with me.

Supreme

Rocafella
Reaction score

There is another topic about this with almost 300,000 views but only contains a couple Pixelart Templates and is pretty outdated.
I'm aware but could of you just have PM'd King David about adding new ones?

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Reaction score
Could you make a screen cap of how you see them? They are fine with me.
I can't, but I have just blocked images real quick so I don't bother about it.
I think it used to be cropped by default but now my images and this very same text arn't being cropped.
I've just noticed that so it may be just me.

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Reaction score
Removed the official. This is not site endorsed :tongue: At least not at the moment. I'll let the fact one already exists slide.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score

Also alot of the pictures on his post are dead

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
Reaction score
Make moar pokemenz.

Also you should add how many blocks of which material are needed to make these, e.g the Monster logo consists of around 91 Green Wool.

Top Bottom