Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supergamer90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the game again. A friend is co sharing his account. So I will be up and running soon

EvoNightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hiya guys, I've been searching for a couple weeks for the following if anyone can dupe/trade:

Dastardly Maggie with 100% Damage on Action Skill End
Last Stand Otto Idol
Roid Rough Rider
Collector Cosmic Stalker Mod

I have a ton of stuff I can trade/dupe in return.

GT = II Kazz II

Last edited:

ventedabde

Reaction score
Looking for rak pakk class mod, anointed rak attack dmg buff legendaries, recurring hex. I have a couple cutsman’s, lyudas, and a phasegrasp 250% dmg buff brainstormer. Gamertag is corva1996

Supergamer90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Status update for us drooling for a boost?
So here it is, 6 week I was off and the way I use to boost is now patched. Im currently trying new methods but have currently not found a efficient method for boosting. Please understand im just as frustrated. I will post again over the weekend. Thanks for the support from everyone on this post and private message I have received. I will find a way

EvoNightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So here it is, 6 week I was off and the way I use to boost is now patched. Im currently trying new methods but have currently not found a efficient method for boosting. Please understand im just as frustrated. I will post again over the weekend. Thanks for the support from everyone on this post and private message I have received. I will find a way
Thanks for updates, are you still doing drops though? I really need an Anointed Maggie, and Roid Rough Rider if get chance

Defi Freedom

Reaction score
Hey guys, was just wondering if you had any zane specific gear.
Also I can Venmo if need.

A couple things i was wondering about
- any cutsman or rad redistributor with the sent anointment with 50% bonus cryo
- a god role seein dead class mod (smg dmg and weapon dmg)
- a piss grenade mod with anoint

if you have any other zane gear that you think is good with anointments that works too

gt: Defi Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom