• Thread starter Gr1zZzZ_cs
  • Start date
  • Views 4,656
H

Havox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has absolutely nothing to do with "stacks" or what ever... its just a bind glitch only on PC due to being able to bind prone and crouch to 2 different buttons, as you in in the video he keeps putting his hand down to go prone but never goes prone.

Its a macro that binds Going prone and sprint. Also you need dexterity on.

Almost the same as when bunny hopping came out, or when worming came out. nothing special here.

MotionHD

MotionHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has absolutely nothing to do with "stacks" or what ever... its just a bind glitch only on PC due to being able to bind prone and crouch to 2 different buttons, as you in in the video he keeps putting his hand down to go prone but never goes prone.

Its a macro that binds Going prone and sprint. Also you need dexterity on.

Almost the same as when bunny hopping came out, or when worming came out. nothing special here.

Ok so you bind 2 things and use the Xim on ps4 or xbox. Easy peasy
Possible on console use, the Xim and cronusmax plus

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
While reading a Charlie intel article I found this. Might have to do with the previous stack and they seem to think it’s with dexterity

https://charlieintel.com/2019/01/03...er-exploit-lets-players-move-incredibly-fast/
As the stacks are no longer possible (As far as the public knows) I do not believe this is a glitch with classes. Because it is on the PC build of the game it is most likely a bind glitch as H Havox stated above. Something like would not be possible on console.

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As the stacks are no longer possible (As far as the public knows) I do not believe this is a glitch with classes. Because it is on the PC build of the game it is most likely a bind glitch as H Havox stated above. Something like would not be possible on console.

It is just a bind. You might be able to do it with a CronusMax, but I highly doubt it.

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am going to try when I get home from work. If I can get something working I will post a new thread about it.

:wink:

Does this mean we should still be looking for stacks too? :wink:

DarknessGamerz

DarknessGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So how do you do this since it's on PC .... im on PC

DarknessGamerz

DarknessGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a stack but every time I put the third skulker on it disappears, and the 2nd one does not work in game

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a stack but every time I put the third skulker on it disappears, and the 2nd one does not work in game
They have patched perks. Having 2 or 3 perks on will not change anything anymore. It its all about bindings and macros. I am not sure how to do it though.

Gr1zZzZ_cs

Gr1zZzZ_cs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay but if it’s all about the macros and stuff we should be able to do it with a Chronus

K

KillianPC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay but if it’s all about the macros and stuff we should be able to do it with a Chronus
exactly. if its macros it has to work with all platforms. I have a chronus but dont know what buttons he is doing in the video

H

Havox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
exactly. if its macros it has to work with all platforms. I have a chronus but dont know what buttons he is doing in the video
Lmao. There is something i would love to see, the separation of Crouch and Prone from the X button. I run a Xim Apex with auto hotkey, and i still can not script this. This will never be available on console due to the fact that Crouch + Prone are COMBINED into one button...

Gr1zZzZ_cs

Gr1zZzZ_cs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao. There is something i would love to see, the separation of Crouch and Prone from the X button. I run a Xim Apex with auto hotkey, and i still can not script this. This will never be available on console due to the fact that Crouch + Prone are COMBINED into one button...

Technically they are one button but they are different functions. You potentially have a different key that simulates a B press which is crouch and a b hold for prone

Unkown_Error

Unkown_Error

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I am on pc and I have scripted the exact movements of this guy. I tweaked it and made him run like some ape man as well. I played around with it for a bit and I'll tell you. There is really no speed advantage at all. Ended up turning it into an instant dropshot though so that's a win.

Top Bottom
Login
Register