What's new

Discussion Super Smash Bros. 3ds. Is It Worth It?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been debating on getting it since release, but I'm not too sure on if it's worth the money. What are your pros and cons about the game?

Me0wTwo

Me0wTwo

Facing Destiny.
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the rom on my gateway, and I like it, I mean.. Imho, it's not a 40 dollar game. Think of n64 but with a few more characters, some new moves, some new play types, and online play. I'd wait to buy it on sale or something.. It's a fun game, but it's fun for like an hour or 2.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the rom on my gateway, and I like it, I mean.. Imho, it's not a 40 dollar game. Think of n64 but with a few more characters, some new moves, some new play types, and online play. I'd wait to buy it on sale or something.. It's a fun game, but it's fun for like an hour or 2.
Do they have a story mode or anything like the Wii version had? Or is it actually just fighting against bots?

Me0wTwo

Me0wTwo

Facing Destiny.
Reaction score
Sin$
I can run a quick video of everything it's got if you want?

DamageSource

DamageSource

I don't know what I'm doing..
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do they have a story mode or anything like the Wii version had? Or is it actually just fighting against bots?

Not story mode, a short 1player mode where you fight master hand, or dual master hands depending on the difficulty. I have all the character and such unlocked. Took me maybe 3 or 4 days of playing. 3 hours a day. Not very long but i love it and so does the gf. There's other stuff you can do as well. I personally like the mii characters you create and choose your moves with :biggrin:

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
Super Smash Bros is the game. You have to get it. It is great dude. You won't be disappointed.

D

drchimrichalds

Reaction score
Sin$
Not story mode, a short 1player mode where you fight master hand, or dual master hands depending on the difficulty. I have all the character and such unlocked. Took me maybe 3 or 4 days of playing. 3 hours a day. Not very long but i love it and so does the gf. There's other stuff you can do as well. I personally like the mii characters you create and choose your moves with :biggrin:

Thanks, I was wondering the same thing as the post so this is helpful :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register