Question super slim 12gb flash

• Thread starter hamppuKeisari
  • Start date
  • Views 1,168
H

hamppuKeisari

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to jailbreak ps3 super slim 12gb flash ? I was going to get 500gb hdd for my slim and mod it. If its possible can you tell me how ? And with download links or other links that will help me

X

XxTheMadHatterxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to jailbreak ps3 super slim 12gb flash ? I was going to get 500gb hdd for my slim and mod it. If its possible can you tell me how ? And with download links or other links that will help me

Not possible. Why? Because in order to jailbreak a PS3, you need to be on firmware version 3.55 or lower, because those versions contain the exploit needed to jailbreak. Any model that is above the 2k series of PS3's are not jailbreak-able, and the Super Slim is 4k.

You can install Cobra ODE, k3ky (I think that's what it is) or similar. These are optical drive emulators that are capable of running pirated games and a few homebrew. These are you're only option.

You can sell the Super Slim - which is what I'm doing - to get a a Fat or a Slim that is in the 2k series, as these ARE capable of being jailbroken.

Top Bottom
Login
Register