What's new

Patched Super simple Locked Wager Match

w159

Jmorg83

Gold Record Host
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just like the others, simple variations on my original Tut.

EDIT: You will need 10,000 CoD Points to perform this glitch.

Go to a Pro Gambler game. And back out once lobby shows migrating hosts. I have been playing around with this method and been able to get it locked into 1 vs 1. It does not always lock into it though. This is a simplest way of locking the Wager match for you and friends.

1. Have friend invite you to a Wager match.

2. Go to Edit playercard hit "B" and hover over Save and Exit.

3. Have friend switch to Theater and then back out of lobby.

4. Now you should see a loading screen for a few seconds. Length of time
may vary, just wait.

5. It should now be at Player match, once you have backed out of your Playercard.

6. Invite your friend back to game. Their name should be in red, as if they
were a nemesis.

7. Switch lobby to Wager match, and both of you quickly go to edit Playercard
and hover over save and exit.

8. Lobby will then be locked into one game of Wager match. And it will
automatically exit your Playercard.

Note: If it doesn't lock into 1vs1. Then just invite friends to fill lobby. The 1vs1 is not perfect. I will update if I'm able to perfect it.

Mods please move to glitches

acen

acen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Note: If it doesn't lock into 1vs1. Then just invite friends to fill lobby. The 1vs1 is not perfect. I will update if I'm able to perfect it.

Well, I don't know about others, the 1v1 does work. If you do exactly as the tutorial shows then you will have a good 89% chance of being 1v1. I have only had one game where I had to invite friends.

Well done.

w159

Jmorg83

Gold Record Host
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I compared your Tut to this. Similar, but not the same. You did not make this. Your Tut switches to Combat Training and mine to Theater. Mine invites to Wager yours to Player. I already checked prior to my posting, I hate thiefs, I do not steal credit. As I said in the begginning "this is a variation of my original Tut", which is exactly what it is. Also, this gives 1vs1 in High Roller, or Sticks and Stones, yours does not.

D

DeFOpZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Just like the others, simple variations on my original Tut.

EDIT: You will need 10,000 CoD Points to perform this glitch.

Go to a Pro Gambler game. And back out once lobby shows migrating hosts. I have been playing around with this method and been able to get it locked into 1 vs 1. It does not always lock into it though. This is a simplest way of locking the Wager match for you and friends.

1. Have friend invite you to a Wager match.

2. Go to Edit playercard hit "B" and hover over Save and Exit.

3. Have friend switch to Theater and then back out of lobby.

4. Now you should see a loading screen for a few seconds. Length of time
may vary, just wait.

5. It should now be at Player match, once you have backed out of your Playercard.

6. Invite your friend back to game. Their name should be in red, as if they
were a nemesis.

7. Switch lobby to Wager match, and both of you quickly go to edit Playercard
and hover over save and exit.

8. Lobby will then be locked into one game of Wager match. And it will
automatically exit your Playercard.

Mods please move to glitches
when he joins back his name isnt red and its not starting. help and its not starting

D

DeFOpZ

Reaction score
Sin$
I did it and the game started and for the weapon classes it was all glitched and where ur guy would be in the class there was just a glitched screen. and you cant pick a class. help!

w159

Jmorg83

Gold Record Host
Reaction score
Sin$
It has done this to me before also. Try having your friend go to create a class and hovering over a weapon prior to switching it to Wager. If it's not working still back out to Dash and start over. Most of these types of glitches work perfectly if both friends have good internet connections to. I have been able to get them to work with one stranger and not the next, doing the exact same thing.

The Agonist

The Agonist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So which wager match does it give you?.. high roller? ante up?..

The Agonist

The Agonist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It will most likely give you the one you search for ? :S
but all it says is Have your frind invite you to a wager match (lobby, correct?)?.. your not searching for anything?..

acen

acen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I'm not the OP but I am about 90% sure (I haven't done this in a bit) that you need to search for the type of wager match you want before you got through the steps. I may be wrong, please try and let me know. Thanks.

The Agonist

The Agonist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I'm not the OP but I am about 90% sure (I haven't done this in a bit) that you need to search for the type of wager match you want before you got through the steps. I may be wrong, please try and let me know. Thanks.
Kk ya i see that now.. my bad lol.. ill check it out once im done opening presents :tongue:

J

Just2snipE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when the game is at the loading bar is it suppose to have the thing a the bottom (where it says 1st place 30 points 2nd place 20 points 3rd place 10 points)saying 0 points for 1st 0 points for 2nd and 0 points for 3rd?
oh and we can't chose our classes either :mellow:
please reply back

Top Bottom
Login
Register