What's new

Game Mods Super Scorpion and Heavy Bomber Hornet

W

worf65

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is another JTAG mod on Valhalla, This mod includes the super scorpion and the heavy bomber hornet, as well as many other random mods.

Super Scorpion: a tank 2 times bigger with two more cannons properly placed on the sides and a Gauss warthog turret on the back. The weight is increased so the recoil does not make you flip.

Heavy Bomber Hornet: A hornet with a scorpion cannon on the nose and a wraith mortar on the back. The mortar fires (with left trigger) bursts of 5 with about 3 second recharge. The mortar blasts have no momentum and no recoil, the simply fall straight to the ground. The original weapons on the hornet have been nulled out.

Patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4c3laf1jijgsc2f

The Mythic

The Mythic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice, I wish I could download it, but alteration is being a b****.
Do you have a link to a working version of alteration? I always get runtime errors.

W

worf65

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice, I wish I could download it, but alteration is being a b****.
Do you have a link to a working version of alteration? I always get runtime errors.

Here is a link to the version I used making this mod, Alteration.rar. I just put the alteration I was using in an archive and uploaded it. This works just fine on my 64 bit windows 7 professional. If this doesn't work try extracting it from the archive and using compatibility modes and make sure you have the latest .NET framework.

michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, but looks like the shaders are just randomly swapped.

Master Beef

Master Beef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
another extrodinary mod by worf :biggrin:

Patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4c3laf1jijgsc2f
does the patch include everything shown in the video like the environment mods or just the vehicles, very cool either way ^.^

U

uu i dont know

Reaction score
Sin$
what system is it for xbox 360 or computar i got xbox version but if its for computar i will get comptuar version cause this looks like the best mod ever and can you donwload this on a flach drive please tell me i want this mod!

W

worf65

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know its been a long time since these questions were asked but this forum has been pretty dead lately, this tread isn't even off the first page yet.

can you make this file rar please.

ps sorry if i dule post
Why do you need an rar, the patch file is only 47 kb. It would download in 1 second even on dial up.

what system is it for xbox 360 or computar i got xbox version but if its for computar i will get comptuar version cause this looks like the best mod ever and can you donwload this on a flach drive please tell me i want this mod!

Halo 3 is only on xbox 360.... but you do need a JTAG or reset glitch hack exploited console.

Top Bottom
Login
Register