Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

PC Patched SUPER MERGE METHOD - MERGE CARS, SPECIAL VEHICLES & AIRCRAFT

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by Wunda, Sep 3, 2017 with 90 replies and 5,578 views.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wunda

Wunda Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PATCHED (can no longer dupe in first step) [Web Browser won't let me update title of post]

Hello!

With the recent MOC dupe glitch going on, since I'm on PC I cannot take advantage of it. However... I am able to use it as a method of merging and its the best merge glitch I've ever used as it covers ALL forms of Personal Vehicles. I will instruct you on what you need to do and what your results can look like!

Let's begin!

Step 1: Follow this Dupe glitch until you get to the point where you have the dupe in the "Weapons and Vehicle Workshop" room. (After recent hotfix, press d-pad up + L2, no longer internet)

Step2: Go outside of the MOC ON FOOT and call out the vehicle you want to modify/merge.

Step 3: Blow it up

Step 4: Go inside your MOC and modify the dupe as if it was the vehicle you just blew up (everything you do to it will transfer to the vehicle you blew up earlier).

Step 5: Exit the dupe, DO NOT LEAVE THE MOC WITH THE DUPE!!!

Step 6: Walk outside of the MOC and you'll see the dupe outside as well. Put it away by using "Return Vehicle to Storage".

Step 7: At this point if you only wanted to do one vehicle, you're done! Find a new session and view your new creation! If not, call out your next vehicle you want to merge and blow it up (Step 3-6, Rinse and repeat!).

HERE IS WHAT I HAVE MANAGED TO MAKE WITH THIS NEW METHOD OF MERGING!

Weaponless Hydra with tinted glass and High-End wheels (Max stats)
    [​IMG]

Havok with tinted glass

[​IMG]

Besra with unique camo/livery, Lowrider tires and tinted glass
    [​IMG]

Tula with tinted glass and offroad tires
    [​IMG]

Molotok with tinted glass and High-End tires
    [​IMG]

Savage with tinted glass and High-End tires (Max Stats)
    [​IMG]

Chromed out unmodifiable special vehicles (Max Stats)
    [​IMG]

POST YOUR CREATIONS DOWN BELOW! I'M CURIOUS AS TO WHAT YOU GUYS CAN COOK UP!

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. RogueGlitching

RogueGlitching Newbie

Ratings:
    Which car do you dupe cos surely it needs to be something that can be modified in moc. And would this work on console??

3. OP
    Wunda

Wunda Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I used a normal Elegy because you cannot sell/store the dupes on PC to begin with. This only works for PC as it is a side-affect of R* trying to prevent duping. Sorry :frown:

4. JustOnlyGaming

JustOnlyGaming Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What about the cars with bugged interior paints like the Torero and Ardent which can only be painted
    by using an upgraded Benny's car. And Benny rims?

And very good find, btw! It's an extreme form of anti-fun of R* to do this dirty tactics to block the modifying the windows, rims, trim colors and much more.

5. OP
    Wunda

Wunda Enthusiast

Ratings:
    From what I've tried so far, no interior colors have transferred. The only unique things I've noticed transfer are the wheels and windows. I'm fairly certain that stats also stick.

6. JustOnlyGaming

Ratings:
    It may be very tricky indeed. But very good find.
    When you are in ceo and spawn a buzzard, you get a buzzard with pure black windows tints but when you have the buzzard as a PV, you can only respray it.
    The employee who designed that way must have a brainsurgery failed.

7. OP
    Wunda

Wunda Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That Buzzard is what started this all actually, lol. I noticed it had tinted windows and it made me think, "hmmm, I betcha I could get that on mine too with an ol' fashioned merge glitch". Lo' and behold, the time has arrived! Not for long though seeing as the weekend is coming to a close soon.

• Like Like x 1
  8. JustOnlyGaming

Ratings:
    It's really saddening this will be patched one day.
    I just don't fking understand why we can not change windows tint of our Personal Aircraft and all those fancy things.

9. NoButGeorge0828

NoButGeorge0828 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    All this amazing glitches coming out but I can't use any of them cuz I never get the dupe on top of the original in the moc. Can someone help, I really want 100% armor on my phantom wedge...

10. djbackwardss

djbackwardss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's based on location. Park your moc behind pillbox hill apartment in the empty parking lot. Then go in moc press internet once to load it in. Then go in first person and get in car press x on internet and tap R2 R2 bam cars should be stacked or inside each other. Touch them, spazzes out. Walk out, walk in. They will be stacked

11. NoButGeorge0828

Ratings:
    I'd say it's account based or pc/console based. I just did what you said and failed again and again. This is just like the store dupe in cloud glitch a while back, some ppl can do it 100% easy, some just never, no matter what they do.

12. djbackwardss

djbackwardss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No way. Your timing is off. I simply hover my left thumb on x. Right hand on R2 and spam x R2 R2

13. NoButGeorge0828

Ratings:
    Yeah I did that too, after that I get the internet screen then the screen turns black and I spawn outside on foot. Seemed to be working but what I get is only one car in moc or empty moc. I'm gonna try on my laptop see if it works.

14. djbackwardss

djbackwardss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try touching the car and it will spaz out with the dupe lol

15. yupiec

yupiec Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can't make it work for this "dupe stacks on original" glitch on PC. It always invisible without PV markor under the MOC with PV mark on map. I'm a single duper, btw.

Love to try this merge but still no luck then.

16. yupiec

yupiec Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Me too, the best failed scenario is seeing one car only in my moc when I spawn outside and get back. >"<

17. OP
    Wunda

Wunda Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Depending on your average FPS, set your v-sync to half so you're forced to use 30fps. It makes nailing the glitch much more consistant.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. yupiec

yupiec Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow, thanks for your tip, changing V-sync from off to half makes my black screen from 0.5s to 1s, is that good enough for this glitch?

19. ToxicBolt

ToxicBolt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could we somehow save the hunter with this ?

20. OP
    Wunda

Wunda Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lowering the fps allows you to nail most glitches more easily. I used this trick to get this dupe to work after hours of failed attempts. Just make sure you're in a spot where the dupe works.