Super fast Wingman host quit, bridge, legit, whatever you want!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by mattystaysfresh, Feb 8, 2009 with 4 replies and 1,060 views.

1. mattystaysfresh

mattystaysfresh Newbie

Ratings:
    User: Mattystaysfresh
    Gamertag: rockthefranz
    Days you play: 7 Days a week.
    Time you play (Include the timezone) : 6pm EST till 6am EST
    Game types you play: Wingman, Elimination, Players Choice

From everything I read on here, it seems that bridging a Wingman takes the most time, but ranks you up the quickest. I can only hope this is true, because I've been bridging Wingman matches with my buddy for the last 3 days. Now I'm not entirely sure if this is my connection or what not, but I, for some reason, can bridge Wingman games in the same time it takes to bridge a 5-man Elimination game. I still have yet to know why this is, but I have never waited more than 2 mins for a Wingman bridge. Like I said, I'm not entirely sure why or how I bridge/connect so fast, but I do....it just kinda happens. If anyone ever wants to bridge or anything else on wingman, or for that matter grab a team and bridge 5's I would be glad to...just hit me up on xbl!

Hope to hear from someone soon! :thumbup:

2. Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    If you have 3 other people inv me for elimination, if not, I'll play some wingman.

Invite me if you're online now.

3. gavin

gavin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll add you when I get back from school, only 8 hours or so..
    :3
    Anyway, I'll add you over XBL.

4. xChiTownAsassiN

xChiTownAsassiN Newbie

Ratings:
    hey man i was wondering if you can help me rank up with host bridging in wingman get bak to me thanx

5. xMikE Honch0

xMikE Honch0 Newbie

Ratings:
    hey man just wondering if you could help me rank up to a four bar would deffinately appreciate it