What's new

Patched SUPER FAST CAR DUPLICATION! PRETTY EASY! NO CUSTOM PLATES! UNLIMITED DUPES

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It was never patched. I've been doing this for weeks. :whistle:
So why did the thread get marked as patched?:what:

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I genuinely have no idea. However, the merge seems alot easier to hit these days.
So what actually makes you the founder lol? This glitch has been known for months but for some odd reason marked as patched, steps are all the same as previous glitch nothing different at all

Fyi merge facility is alot more than just dupes aswell, store any vehichle in svw or m.o.c /give car to second character/ move or delete special vehichles etc

Maybe even give upgrades to avenger to friend but not sure with this variation

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So what actually makes you the founder lol? This glitch has been known for months but for some odd reason marked as patched, steps are all the same as previous glitch nothing different at all
Im not claiming myself as the founder. All I found was that if your friend swaps the cars around, then you swap them back you can dupe as many as you like. Previously you could just do 7 then exit facility and get merged again.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems this was deleted by mistake as repost but this isn't the case. I have undeleted this enjoy!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome work as always bro:wink:
Can’t wait to get home so I can start duping:smile:
I was waiting for anything without the MOC:smile:
I have a jet pack in there that I refuse to part with:wink: lol

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
deffinately not easier and faster then the other glitch , and if this was still working and nobody knew about it why not hold off till other methods were patched?

O

Onogoahimas

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone clarify the timing at the point when your friend is exiting the avenger and you are registering and retiring as ceo cause my friend and I cant seem to get it right

S

Sev85

Reaction score
Sin$
can you still drive in the facility on pc?? or did they patch getting in cars

Rico j

Rico j

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I own the north most (cheapest) facility on PS4, anyone wanna do this glitch with me? Hit me up - my psn is Dexsinn.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
deffinately not easier and faster then the other glitch , and if this was still working and nobody knew about it why not hold off till other methods were patched?

I often wonder that with 75% of the stuff that gets posted.

Jackmove

Jackmove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. I was hoping to eliminate that.
Well. That's okay. Im not duping on my primary character anymore anyway. Using second. That one doesnt have buzzard in MOC.
Well you could always put that buzzard back in the moc another time pretty easy if you already happen to have one stored someplace else or by using other methods .

M

Mabukz

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone clarify the timing at the point when your friend is exiting the avenger and you are registering and retiring as ceo cause my friend and I cant seem to get it right
Yeaaaah I don't think it's working. Tried it with my girl and with different timing and still don't work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register