What's new

Patched SUPER EASY CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH (3 TO 4 MINS PER DUPE)

• Thread starter Killergaming
  • Start date
  • Views 12,312
britchel

britchel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Imagine doing this in the hangar...????

C

callofdutypro99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really like this one very quick and easy thanks for posting !

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try it? works like a charm, did a wrong step (put "dupe" in MOC before friend left my car, but i got it out again and he left and number plates changed). will try to optimize it yet.
Once you back out entirely it reverts just wasn't 100% on the selling part

S

SneakyGreenYoda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I was doing this glitch I entered the MOC with my issi and forgot to get out of the rh8 on my other console.
Does this affect anything?

Y

yossi12

Reaction score
Sin$
What is best car to use evety car i use cant acesss to the moc please help guys

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True that, thx man :smile: just wasted 15min glitching^^ sry for false information.
Tried that yesterday on PC, same thing of 95% PC glitches: you can dupe but can't sell, going to SP and back to MP revert car to original!
Unless you use some expensive car as base, you can't do so much from that!

Not sure if you can apply some PC workarounds in this glitch because it involves going MC and calling faggio (even I have lots of uninsured faggios :thumbsup:)

P

Plznotears

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been duping without moc because I have a slamvan and it doesn’t let me in. Is the issi the only car that is allowed in because I get the alert that personal vehicle storage is full when I put other arena cars in. I would rather figure this out to reduce travel time.

Y

yossi12

Reaction score
Sin$
Not work the car dupe and selled and it show the money but the money balace keep stay the same

Max_1382

Max_1382

Reaction score
Sin$
Easiest money glitch to come in a long time, works as of 12/7/19.

Made about 20 dupes so far, hoping to hit maybe 50 by the end of the weekend. Only annoying thing about this glitch is moving the cars from the facility to another garage to make space to repeat the glitch again. Essentially you are making 6 dupes at a time, then having to move them all to make space for more.
Use the arean much faster

M

MyOtherCarIsA

Reaction score
Sin$

For anybody who hasn't figured it out yet. Use the Arena and put the car you're duplicating in slot 2 of B1. Fill all slots on all floors of the Arena with Faggios and you can do 26 dupes without restocking. You just drive slot 2 of B1 out every time and it cuts down the process.

If you have a second dupe in the MOC to swap over each dupe takes about 90 seconds.

Easy as pie.

Z

ZP9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a faster method to do it than what I was doing before.

Do the standard steps up until you go into the MOC, once your in the MOC with the Issi, WALK outside and call in your PV again and repeat, then when you go back to the MOC to place the duped Issi in there, it automatically sends the Issi already in the MOC to replace the faggio and its done.

This way you essentially can do a dupe in under 2 mins, and many times im waiting for the mechanic cooldown to go back to 0 when I walk out the MOC. No transfers need to be made as its all done automatically.

Im hearing rumours this might have been patched though, cause one of my friends doing it, it wasnt working for him. Can anyone confirm? I havent tried since yesterday morning, and it was patched quite late yesterday (from what I hear)

Y

yossi12

Reaction score
Sin$

Do the standard steps up until you go into the MOC, once your in the MOC with the Issi, WALK outside and call in your PV again and repeat, then when you go back to the MOC to place the duped Issi in there, it automatically sends the Issi already in the MOC to replace the faggio and its done.

This way you essentially can do a dupe in under 2 mins, and many times im waiting for the mechanic cooldown to go back to 0 when I walk out the MOC. No transfers need to be made as its all done automatically.

Im hearing rumours this might have been patched though, cause one of my friends doing it, it wasnt working for him. Can anyone confirm? I havent tried since yesterday morning, and it was patched quite late yesterday (from what I hear)
Hey can you.help me. When i sell i dont get my money. What is your psn?

S

SneakyGreenYoda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I’ll try your way but can explain in more detail
1. Is the POV you call the Issi that you just duped that is inside the moc?
2.when you walk outside and repeat do you mean calling an elegy rh8 and going to the beginning?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register