What's new

Patched Super Buggy Online Session! SpMp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since 3 month I found a Glitch how to get a ''Super Buggy'' GTA Online Session.. Don't know what's in here..

1. Load any Story Mode Savegame you want. It doesn't matter on wich Story Character you are.
2. Then Open your phone and go in the internet.
3. Go to Legendary Motosport and select any Car you want.
4. Now buy the Car and press Pause on same time! If you do it correctly, you can close Pause menu and the Internet Screen will be frozen.
5. Now open pause and go in any session you want. Then you can see the Story Money will be in the top of the left. After 10 or more seconds it will change to Online Money.
6. If you spawn with your online character, you have NO mini map, No online Phone, no Interaction Menu, Invisible Weapen Wheel If you go to your CEO Building, you still have access to nothing. Yo can't use your PC or Wardrobe..

Everything is so buggy.. Yo can leave this buggy mode only if you Restart your game...

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ty :wink: been curious about that one, i stumbled by it a few days ago while expirimenting with random places to cross glitch. I didnt realize it came from lms. Huge thanks for helping me remember.

I was using the lester heist yesterday with various places, lots of fun hunting these types

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting. I tried a few tests like trying to join a Lamar mission at bennies and froze. You can also parachute very low to the ground. I wonder if joining a friend on a titan job or backing out will do anything.

*Update* ok you can start up golf, When you start it up and the screen goes black go to a recent activity, press to start gta online then back out. You'll be frozen and then after a well loaded up in the clouds then spawned back down.

Last edited:
shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve seen a few threads on this before, nothing useful has been found with it except a glitchy online and sp state. Just glitches the whole game but doesnt result to spmp fosho.

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one that read this thinking there was going to a super buggy?

R

raghav314

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm I found something weird after the internet is frozen instead of going to online go to rockstar editor (from pause menu) then go to director mode pick any actor and enter director mode you will load in director mode but you will still have internet open (if you take damage it will go away for example car running you over or you spawning at military base and getting shot) after internet goes away by taking damage it is super buggy like in online but in director mode idk if this can lead to something or its just a useless thing..... EDIT: after launching up in online golf getting the first hole then backing out makes you able to start up any job by going at there blue circle
EDIT 2: even if you try and launch up criminal enterprise starter pack and back out you still won't have your interaction menu

Last edited:
Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm I found something weird instead of after the internet is frozen going to online go to rockstar editor (from pause menu) then go to director mode pick any actor and enter director mode you will load in director mode but you will still have internet open (if you take damage it will go away for example car running you over or you spawning at military base and getting shot) after internet goes away by taking damage it is super buggy like in online but in director mode idk if this can lead to something or its just a useless thing..... EDIT: after launching up in online golf getting the first hole then backing out makes you able to start up any job by going at there blue circle
EDIT 2: even if you try and launch up criminal enterprise starter pack and back out you still won't have your interaction menu
I found out the story money goes to creator.

R

raghav314

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found out the story money goes to creator.
nice i am not able to find anything in director mode since i am on xbox i have no recent activity it would be nice if we could test on ps4

Last edited:
Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Thought this about some rare modded bifta lol clickbait :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register